52.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

02-03-2013, 04:18 AM
How Can I Earn ?
I am surfing internet for online earning for 1 year, but i am not succeeded.

Firstly, i tried the PTC sites (ClixSense, Neobux, Incentria, Clicksia, CashnHits, YouCubez etc), but they are not helpful for me, because i cant earn only 1$, in a month.

Secondly, i go for shortened links (a d f .l y links were NOT allowed here!!!, linkbcks, *marked as SPAM*, >>>[[[Reported by Members as Spam Site]]]<<< etc), spread the links into facebook, twitter, posted in different forums, but.....i was able to make 2$ hardly in a month. I also tried EmpireViews, bots etc but not succeeded.

Thirdly, i go to >>>[[[Reported by Members as Spam Site]]]<<<, ImagePorter, Redgage etc.......but they arenot paying instant.

Fourthly, i make a blog, put the adsense, adhitz, clicksor ads on it........but i am unable to make money.

I need your help.
I just want to earn 300/400$ in a month, but i dont know, how can i earn it ?

Help me please....
03-22-2013, 07:06 AM
RE:
Same Here...Me Too Want to Know.What kind of Blog I can make.No knowledge of it :(
03-22-2013, 09:01 PM
RE:
you cannot earn $$$ by just making a blog and putting adsense on it...

First you have to do keyword research to beat other competitors who have same blogs with the same keywords, then u have to create unique content for ur blog, in other words, write or get written unique articles based on ur keyword, then start doing seo work and start to make ur blog's rank better...

u can also add amazon or clickbank products on ur blog, so u can earn commissions as well with adsense earnings...

49.gif