25.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

10-30-2012, 03:42 PM
Holiday Goldmine
I'm coming in with a BANG! This method will show you step by step how to monetize the holiday season and earn a good 3 months (or more) profit in only 2 days! So, since I am a straight to the point type of guy, here it is.

Setting Up Your Website

• Register a domain related to the holidays (emd's still work!)
  • Purchase a hosting account and set it up with that domain
  • Build your website using popular amazon products (make it look like a webstore)
  • Submit your site to the major search engines and directories

Advertising Your Website

• Set up a craigslist account and place ads in all cities and all categories relevant to your products
  • Do the same with backpage and any and all other classified sites
  • Create at least 2 yahoo email accounts
  • Go to yahoo answers with one account and ask a question about one of your products
  • Then go back with another account and answer the question using your website as reference
  • Now create accounts on all major social networks like facebook, myspace, pinterest, tagged, ect.
  • Put your website in your profile and add as many friends as you can each day on each of them
  • Make sure that you stay active on each site daily until the holidays are over

Email Marketing

• Scrape or buy an email list
  • Send out an email campaign to the list
  • Rinse and repeat

Offline Advertising

• Contact your local newspaper and set up an ad in the holiday shopping section
  • Try to get an insert ad (they are more expensive, but definitely worth it)
  • Then create a quarter page flyer (4 ads on each page)
  • Make 5,000 copies (20,000 flyers total)
  • Spread the flyers like salt

Now, what this is all for is for the black friday and the monday after sale. If you start now on promoting, and don't let up a bit. You will make a KILLING in just those 2 days. Trust me. I do it every single year. So hopefully you will all take advantage of this great opportunity. Good Luck :)
[Image: gBcASBs.gif?1]

31.gif