62.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

12-01-2019, 01:15 PM
Hi Everyone
Hi everyone,

I'm Kohara.

Newbie here and wanted to learn more in this forum.
Its looked exciting after i read some of the thread here,
find out informative post create by senior member. Thanks

I wanted to learn more about affiliate marketing and kindle publishing.
hope i can learn a lot here.

Happydance Happydance Happydance

regard,
12-01-2019, 03:24 PM
RE: Hi Everyone
Welcome aboard, Kohara!
12-02-2019, 03:10 AM (This post was last modified: 12-02-2019 03:10 AM by Angelis2012.)
Welcome. Word of advice, stay away from GB(group buys). I am yet to see anyone say they bought in a GB and made tons of cash. Now the BBHF is swamped everyday with useless GB. I remember a time when I joined and lots of stuff was give away, now this site is flooded with GB offering courses that simply don't work.

On the good side there are some great people who have shared some terrific courses. I hope you find some useful stuff.
12-02-2019, 04:06 AM
Very good advice, Angelis2012. Yes I highly agree........this forum has been polluted with so many GB's here even though I joined a few......It has gotten so overwhelming. You can do better when other members share their courses.

There even have been members who don't deliver as they say. Beware and welcome.
12-09-2019, 01:54 AM (This post was last modified: 12-09-2019 01:56 AM by Angelis2012.)
hey rebellious, thanks for the support. If I found a way to make some serious cash I would 100% share it here for free and so would a lot of other members on the BBHF. Every single person I work with has money issues and its tough today to make decent money. These GB take advantage of people with this thought in mind and are just a waste of time and money.
57.gif
12-09-2019, 03:15 AM
Welcome to the forum. To prevent Shiny Object Syndrome always look for reviews on the stuff you want. Get it, FOCUS and Take ACTION. After awhile look into VIP status.

Again, welcome. Happydance

51.gif