51.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

04-28-2013, 01:46 AM
Hi And Help
Hi all, first I'd like to appologise for being a leach and not doing enough to give back to this forum.

My names Sy, I'm 43 and a dad of 2 wonderfull children. I'm recently seperated and have gone through the mill with my ex.
I came online a few years back, made a few bucks but nothing to shout home about but gave up because obviously feeding
2 kids etc doesn't come easy. I'm dedicated and enjoy the chase online but as alway's I don't finish anything due to me wanting
everything to be perfect and along with design, linking, advertising etc etc there's always to much to do and and my organisation
sucks. I'd just like to say thanks to everyone here that makes the effort to make the smaller peoples lives like mine a little easier.

I'm pretty adapt at finding stuff and getting on with things and to be honest would like to find a few others like myself to JV and make
something happen. I'm seriously in debt due to my seperation and feel like the worlds coming down on me at the moment and miss the
contact with the outside world. If anyones up for a joint venture of some kind please contact me. I live in France so obviously the time
difference we can work out but as someone once said 'never say never" . I feel to make things happen alone is a shame, difficult and
think that small teams can make things happen.

Someone once said " many hands make light work" and that I believe.

Again, sorry for the leaching and once I find something I can donate back to you all I will most willingly.

All the best blackhatters

I hope to speak to you soon
Sy
05-03-2013, 03:43 PM
RE:
welcome to the forum!
(05-02-2018 03:53 AM)skphero Wrote:  Stop making people by sharing fake keys :p !!
[Image: mysig.png]
05-06-2013, 04:40 AM
RE:
welcome aboard

41.gif