56.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

01-01-2012, 01:46 AM
Heres my Story.
Alright. I've been in the blackhat part of the internet for most of my career but have never profited much. (most i ever made of a website is like 2$) Im coming here because im super desperate to make money. I have 20 days to come up with $600 and im currently unemployed with a kid on the way. I've tried several ebooks from cover to cover trying to make money with affiliate marketing and not ONE has brought me any type of income. I was looking towards advise from someone who has actually made real money to show me which ebook they used. I come to you with empty hands in search of help and in return you will be keeping us from the streets.
01-01-2012, 02:57 AM
RE: Heres my Story.
One of this methods will surely help.
http://bestblackhatforum.com/Forum-Best-...-The-Month

or here in vip:
http://bestblackhatforum.com/Forum-VIP-Money-Making
01-07-2012, 01:33 PM
RE: Heres my Story.
I hear you brother!

I remember when I was there once upon a time - it was hell - blood sweat and tears!

lots of time has passed since then - ups and downs twists and turns.

my best advice to you is:

stick to what you already know how to do online - and offer a service doing somthing you enjoy and know you can deliver results with and value to your customer!

that is how I started and 1 of the easiest ways to make some start up capital ~

if you try and go any other route it will take more of an investment:

if you do affiliate marketing and try to make money with clickbank or amazon "review sites."

first of all you need to have a proven system that works!

what is a system?

a system is made from multiple steps "skills"

1. would be market research "the first step"

and to do proper market research there is also smaller skills you have to learn such as keyword research/competition research etc etc .. you have to understand exactly what to look for in a target market in order to make a smart investment and know you will make profits from that investment.

2. would be content creation .. etc etc

3. would be website design/set up and optimization

.. the list goes on for each skill in the system!

that is how those so called gurus make money off people like yourself!

they are desperate for a way out!

and will buy every bright shiny object that promises the world! then only delivers shit that doesn't work or is just rehashed information that is out dated ~

what they dont teach is the "whole system"

they just teach you 1 part of the system .. and leave you on your own to learn the rest .. or promote the next best thing and get you to buy it and spend more money that you dont have.

that is how they trap you in that revolving door.

what you have to do is break out of that vicious cycle.

how?

well you have to learn from someone who has been there and has had success and has a system.

someone like myself =)

someone who will not lie to you or take advantage of you and get you to buy shit that doesnt work!

you have to be very careful these days .. lots of crap people out there who only want your money!

anyways

you need a system that works in order to make money with affiliate marketing + you need an investment to purchase the domain + hosting and you also want to invest in an auto-reesponder "however" you do not need 1 when your first start! you can start with out one.

those are the only things you should need to get started.

and that is why i say start with a service!

because with a service you can start for FREE!

and not worry about wasting money that you dont have on the start up costs.

anyways im not going to write a whole guide here ... just thought i would put some work into showing you the true and reality of earning money online!

it takes hard work + time and lots of dedication to reach success online!

many people try and fail because they give up or fail because they dont have the proper support and training available to them .. + they fall into the guru trap and waste away.

lol

anyways ttyl

good luck!!

if you need help feel free to add me to skype: oOmassinOo

62.gif