8.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

10-27-2013, 08:18 PM
Here is my heart
When I was about 17 years old, I had a crush on a special girl. Turns out now that I am a nearly old man, but back then, I thought the ticket to her heart would be to buy 2 tickets to a nice show coming to town.

I was trying to ask a best friend for a ride to set it up, to go to the concert hall. So he got the idea "oh great, thanks for inviting me"... I was a wuss. I let him take the ticket (we both went, but I lost the girl).

So it never happened, folks. I am a lonely old man now. But truth be told, I could never have been any thing but that.

I expect any of you dear friends to spill your feelings here - it will do you a world of good.

If I do not receive a response to this I will take this down out of shame...

Questions are ok, but I would prefer you to tell your own story.
10-28-2013, 01:20 AM
RE:
I once had a girl that I fought through so much for, but my thoughts and heart were that of a rubber band at that time, being a young boy.

Finally, I couldn't take on the hell and I gave up, snapped at her, myself and the world.

I lost her, I lost part of myself, the part where I will never get back.

The heavy regret have since gotten lighter due to the magic of time, but nevertheless, I wish I didn't give up.

I was too foolish, angry, hasty, childish, naive and most of all, the boy who gave up on a wonderful girl.

44.gif