13.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

05-13-2011, 10:13 PM
Thumbs Up Here i am!
Hello blackhat friends,

Im vincent van der Sluys and im 19 years old.
I live in the netherlands with my mom, dad, sister and brother.
Im hanging around in the internet marketing for 4 years now and im already making some good money.
Not so much that i can pay my living but it's a great start!

I really would love to make some friends in here and start sharing awesome things with eachother.
Im already a member of some blackhat forums and for now i really loved blackhatteam the most.

But now by a really smart move from someone of bestblackhatforum he make a username with the name of the site.
When i saw he thanked my posts and threats i came over and for now i really really like this forum!

For now i want to make myself a good name on this forum and will share great things with you all!

Vincent van der Sluys.
05-14-2011, 04:36 AM
RE: Here i am!
Did you know that all the VIP stuffs of blackhatteam including all the moderators ebook they were selling in bht was given for FREE to all supervip members. :)
im sure you will enjoy your stay here.
this forum goal was to leak files everyday both public and privately.
ADMIN is adding more more vip forums to be ripped off.
This is the ONLY forum that does this thing. :)
05-14-2011, 05:06 AM
RE: Here i am!
(05-14-2011 04:36 AM)Lala Wrote:  Did you know that all the VIP stuffs of blackhatteam including all the moderators ebook they were selling in bht was given for FREE to all supervip members. :)
im sure you will enjoy your stay here.
this forum goal was to leak files everyday both public and privately.
ADMIN is adding more more vip forums to be ripped off.
This is the ONLY forum that does this thing. :)
Very rightly said Lala yes,this the only forum that does this Its worth your money here to buy the V.I.P

32.gif