78.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

01-03-2015, 12:58 AM
Help on this please
  • Hi I buy on Fiverr 10.000 likes for my Fanpage , but after 4 weeks i have only 8000 left,someone can help on real likes and not from turkey?
  • Many thx .
01-03-2015, 03:46 AM
RE:
me too i lose about 200 likes today , i dont know why :s
Hello everyone Perfect 10
01-03-2015, 03:50 AM
RE:
(01-03-2015 03:46 AM)progordie Wrote:  me too i lose about 200 likes today , i dont know why :s
thats bad Confused mayby someone can help Smile
01-04-2015, 01:40 AM
RE:
I cannot say that I'm a great expert on Facebook, but as far as I know, bought Likes are pretty much worthless.
Facebook will show any new post of yours to only a percentage of your friends/fans/whatever and will measure the worth of that post by observing how those react to that post. Do they like the post? Do they comment? Do they follow the links contained therein? If the post fails to engage those few users, the post won't even be shown to the others and a bad performance like that could possibly even affect future posts. How many of those accounts, which you got faked (bought) Likes from, do you suppose will engage with your posts in whatever way? You're only gonna hurt your account that way.

As to how those Likes disappeared, I don't know, but I would suspect Facebook attempting to clean up their user database by banning fake accounts (and most of your bought Likes will have come from such accounts).

59.gif