79.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

05-24-2015, 08:56 AM
[Help] Youtube views
Hi friends , i want my youtube to have many views so that i make money from adsence.

Can someone please point me in the right direction like any youtube course or buy views or any BSO.

Thanks in advance
05-24-2015, 08:36 PM
RE: [Help] Youtube views
bumppppppp....
06-01-2015, 01:03 AM
Actually its tough to get real human views but you could do it with little work share your video social sites submit them to video sharing sites.you could use software that has been already shared here to boost your work.
06-11-2015, 03:46 AM
ok , thanks derek77
06-11-2015, 10:51 PM
Here's some tip for you

Using good descriptions, sharing your video with tons of people, and making sure your video looks great are a few ways to propel your video into the YouTube stratosphere.

1. Name your video file accurately. If it's about a lizard, then the word "lizard" should be in the file name of the video. You can name it "scary-lizard.mov."
2. Give your video an appealing title. It should be short, engaging, and to the point. If your video is about your kid spilling macaroni and cheese everywhere, just call it "Mac and Cheese Disaster." It should pique your viewers' interests without giving too much away.
3. Describe your video thoroughly. Most people ignore this step, but you should take it seriously to increase your views. Describe your video as accurately as possible in the space you are given, taking 2-3 paragraphs to write an interesting and precise description of what people can expect when they see the video.
4. Use the best tags. Use all of the keywords from your title and description in the "tags" section to get more viewers interested. The more relevant tags you use, the more often your video will pop up when people search it. For example, if you're posting a video of your cute sleepy dog, you could use words like "Sleepy," "Dog," "Hilarious," and "Cutest." Make sure you don't include extra tags in the description, as those are not included when people search for them.

Hope it will help you
27.gif
06-14-2015, 05:27 AM
Never mind a
06-14-2015, 05:32 AM
@member8200

thank you for the tips.

81.gif