45.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

08-28-2015, 09:16 AM
(Help)Youtube keep Removing Affiliate Videos
From August Youtube Keep removing my review videos saying community guideline flag my videos. I noticed when i upload review videos of certain products of clickbank, it happens. Those products are:
The Ex Factor Guide
Diabetes Protocol
Trouble Spot Nutrition
Lovetraction Lines
ED Freedom
Ed Protocol.

Anybody having the same problem? I dont understand the game that competitors are playing. I simply made power point videos with ivona voice.
Top 3 Power Bank Earning Apps || Mobipower Bank + Power Bank + Share Power App | Online Earn Money Hurry

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UlnD6LH_BsY
08-28-2015, 09:56 AM
RE: (Help)Youtube keep Removing Affiliate Videos
Yes I am having the same problem, even to the point where one of my channels was suspended and closed down..It's one one of those things i'm afraid where some competitors will simply flag your videos..Best thing to do is just keep to their guidelines..
08-28-2015, 10:58 AM
is there any solution? i am with their guide lines. even i never direct link to the affiliate offer, i send visitors to my landing page.
Top 3 Power Bank Earning Apps || Mobipower Bank + Power Bank + Share Power App | Online Earn Money Hurry

08-28-2015, 04:55 PM
(08-28-2015 09:16 AM)selin Wrote:  From August Youtube Keep removing my review videos saying community guideline flag my videos. I noticed when i upload review videos of certain products of clickbank, it happens. Those products are:
The Ex Factor Guide
Diabetes Protocol
Trouble Spot Nutrition
Lovetraction Lines
ED Freedom
Ed Protocol.

Anybody having the same problem? I dont understand the game that competitors are playing. I simply made power point videos with ivona voice.

have you profited from these videos in the past?

if not I wouldn't worry about it but yeah these get banned places.
08-28-2015, 05:04 PM
(08-28-2015 09:16 AM)selin Wrote:  From August Youtube Keep removing my review videos saying community guideline flag my videos. I noticed when i upload review videos of certain products of clickbank, it happens. Those products are:
The Ex Factor Guide
Diabetes Protocol
Trouble Spot Nutrition
Lovetraction Lines
ED Freedom
Ed Protocol.

>> You might be spamming content, Write it yourself instead of copying and pasting or even spinning. Eventually don't do keyword stuffing. Make sure to create your content a bit informative.

>> Another reason may be you are uploading video and deleting and might have done multiple times?
>> Check your Account Standing Status.

NO problem in keeping affiliate link.You are saying you have put landing page url then i'm pretty sure its not happening just because of your affiliate link.
15.gif
08-29-2015, 08:07 AM
(08-28-2015 05:04 PM)oldgold Wrote:  
The Ex Factor Guide
Diabetes Protocol
Trouble Spot Nutrition
Lovetraction Lines
ED Freedom
Ed Protocol.

>> You might be spamming content, Write it yourself instead of copying and pasting or even spinning. Eventually don't do keyword stuffing. Make sure to create your content a bit informative.

>> Another reason may be you are uploading video and deleting and might have done multiple times?
>> Check your Account Standing Status.

NO problem in keeping affiliate link.You are saying you have put landing page url then i'm pretty sure its not happening just because of your affiliate link.
thanks
08-29-2015, 07:50 PM
anybody have uploaded any clickbank product review video recently.(within a week). because it happens from this week.

08-29-2015, 07:55 PM (This post was last modified: 08-29-2015 07:58 PM by bluenose10.)
Happened to me a few months ago, I got that pissed of with it i dont use Youtube anymore.

Ive had my channel for over 10 years had no problem till recently they shut me down for 4 weeks after that i removed all affiliate videos.

The way I understood it people were reporting the videos, I came to the assumption it was other affiliates promoting the same product trying to get rid of any competition.If someone reports your video Youtube ask no questions they just take them down and its a strike against your account even if you selling childrens bikes. Just total bullshit I have now given up with Youtube!
Keep Smiling!
09-06-2015, 11:38 AM
This is how we create YouTube videos:

1. Target your customer's keywords or problems in your YouTube title instead of the Clickbank product name.

2. ALWAYS be building your business by sending them to either (A) a squeeze page or (B) a resourceful, informational page on your website with your auto-responder opt-in form at the end of the article.

Option B works extremely better than a squeeze page.

For example, if you are promoting the Venus Factor product, create videos with titles such as "Lose Weight in 2 Weeks" or "Lose Weight After Pregnancy"

If you do this, you will never get banned.
"The Success You Seek Does Not Lie In a New Technique or Tool, But In Simple Daily Consistency."

$$$ [MVP Access] on MoneyVIPProgram.com $$$
09-06-2015, 11:41 AM
Thanks Show.Rep Added
10.gif

77.gif