70.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

10-13-2013, 10:28 AM
[Help] Is it bad to use a brand name as a part from a domain?
Hello to you all, I have recently bought a domain like this: nike___shoes.pw (I erase the word between nike and shoes for some reasons) and I got a bit scared reading something about do not buy domains like that and I could get into legal troubles.
Therefore I am asking here because here are people with a lot of experience in IM and I would be more than pleased if you can tell if that is okay or not or if I should stop using this domain.

Thank you all very much in advance, best regards.
[Image: NjHSGOm.gif]
10-13-2013, 08:46 PM
RE: [Help] Is it bad to use a brand name as a part from a domain?
(10-13-2013 10:28 AM)a1z27 Wrote:  Hello to you all, I have recently bought a domain like this: nike___shoes.pw (I erase the word between nike and shoes for some reasons) and I got a bit scared reading something about do not buy domains like that and I could get into legal troubles.
Therefore I am asking here because here are people with a lot of experience in IM and I would be more than pleased if you can tell if that is okay or not or if I should stop using this domain.

What ever you read was correct , hey man nike is a brand name "TRADEMARKED" by them . If howsoever their crawlers detect your website they will send a notice to remove the domain and it would be removed SURELY.

If you are using the domain for quite low purposes it would not happen. as traffic increases your security will decrese
10-13-2013, 08:47 PM
RE: [Help] Is it bad to use a brand name as a part from a domain?
(10-13-2013 10:28 AM)a1z27 Wrote:  Hello to you all, I have recently bought a domain like this: nike___shoes.pw (I erase the word between nike and shoes for some reasons) and I got a bit scared reading something about do not buy domains like that and I could get into legal troubles.

What ever you read was correct , hey man nike is a brand name "TRADEMARKED" by them . If howsoever their crawlers detect your website they will send a notice to remove the domain and it would be removed SURELY.

If you are using the domain for quite low purposes it would not happen. as traffic increases your security will decrese

+3 REP IF YOU ARE SATISFIED
10-13-2013, 08:49 PM
RE:

If you are using the domain for quite low purposes it would not happen. as traffic increases your security will decrese.

ADD +3 REPUTATION IF SATISFIED

16.gif