17.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

08-13-2014, 01:29 AM
[Help] - How to outsource SEO work for a foreign language website?
Hi guys,

I need some help for SEO because I am really confuse and I dont know what to do.

I have a small company located in Canada and many of my clients speak French so they only have a website, content and keywords in French they do not have a website
in English.

I was expecting to offer my clients some SEO services and outsource it in India or something like this but I was wondering if they will be able to do the work since it’s
not in English. Do I need to outsource it to someone or somewhere, where they speak French? Will the results be the same as if it was English content?

Do they need to understand the language they are working on perfectly or Google translate will work for this kind of job? If they submit some articles for the
SEO campaign will it need to be in a Canadian directory? With an article in French with the French anchor or they can submit an English article with a French
anchor on it? Will I need to hire a French Copywriter and My India SEO team? Or I need to hire somewhere else?

I am not sure how I can outsource my Online Marketing / SEO work in India if my work need to be in French.
Because I need the work to be 100% white-hat and I cannot afford to get my clients website penalized either.

I would need some advice from people that have experienced Outsourcing SEO for a Foreign Language.

Thank You. Smile
08-14-2014, 04:21 PM
RE:
Hello dear

iam from india.i have a small seo company.but very experience seo experts are working in my office very sincerly.and you know we are working projects french,germany,denmark projects.so if you outsource me your projects for do seo contact me .

mail id

bestseomarketingservices@gmail.com

ajitav.mishra

iam waiting for ur positive response
08-14-2014, 05:00 PM
RE:
For white hat SEO, it's close to impossible to use non fully fluent employees. Building relationships is of prime importance, and automated translation looks funny and will quickly discredit you.

For black hat SEO, it's probably less important and I have used freelancers not fully fluent in my language (french). However, it's easy for them to miss important parts such as fine prints, prefilled checkboxes etc... The consequences are usually not that important.

Finally, I've personally never given SEO work to people not reasonably fluent in french. If you try, I think you will quickly loose your credibility.

Incidentally, there are plenty of french speaking freelances either in Romania (there, educated people seem to be trilingual at birth: romanian, french and english) or in french speaking Africa. I usually find them on odesk.

40.gif