39.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

07-27-2018, 02:23 AM
Hellooooooo…
Newbie here.. I must have registered years ago, but came across the forum again in my search for seo knowledge and realized that I’m already subscribed. :)

I’m a web developer wanting to learn more about SEO and there is soooo much I need to learn.. I’m really overwhelmed atm so I’m hoping to get VIP access soon and figure some of this out.. I know of course I’ll never have it ALL figured out (it’s an ongoing process), but it will be nice to feel like I’m not in the dark about most things.. I tend to be more of a lurker in most forums but I’ll try to participate if I can. Not sure i’ll be providing anything useful for awhile, but maybe someday, lol..

abbygkatt :)
.*:* PixelPenelope

~`~`~`~`~`~`~`
07-27-2018, 11:19 AM
RE: Hellooooooo…
Welcome, and no rush it took me while before I shared and built up some reps. I am also a web developer(well almost) still learning. One thing, stay away from GB (group buys) they seem to be out of control now.
07-27-2018, 11:48 PM
Okay.. :) Thank you! That's one of the sections I was eyeing, lol.. especially some of the SEO group buys.. some of that stuff is SO expensive. Way out of my price range, lol.. I will stay away until I know what I can trust and what I can't.

~`~`~`~`~`~`~`
07-28-2018, 06:37 PM
Hey abbygkatt,

Quote:I must have registered years ago...

Yup, 07-05-2014 to be exact :-)

Congratulations on deciding to get SuperVIP access.

Welcome (back), enjoy and participate!

Regd. GBs, if there is one that catches your eye, Googling for negative reviews can help in determining whether is is actually worth it or it is just a way to help the instructor get rich.

Cheers,
FFFF
07-29-2018, 02:24 AM
Thanks FFFF :) This place is as busy and overwhelming as trying to learn SEO.. well, not really, lol.. but there is A LOT going on here! I will try and get involved as much as possible, and provide as much as I can here. :)

..and yes, 2014? I don't even remember why I registered or what I was doing back then, lol.. but I must not have looked close enough and moved on. Wish I hadn't done that.. but live and learn. I'm here now and am happy to be here.
58.gif

~`~`~`~`~`~`~`
07-29-2018, 11:07 PM
You are welcome, abbygkatt. Looking forward to your shares and participation on the forums :-)

Cheers,
FFFF

52.gif