66.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

05-25-2012, 11:06 AM
Hello, new here and searching found you guys!
Hello I am new here, I will also say I am new to this whole internet thing. (SEO, website, wordpress, graphics, etc.) stuff. Here is a brief intro on myself.
It is amazing as people in my home town are stunned because I have run offline businesses most of my life I have always avoided the internet because I worked a lot of hours in my
businesses and just didn't have enough time to sit and learn this stuff. So I have come to the realization if I did this good in business without the internet what would happen with combining the both Undecided .
So now after a divorce and the i.r.s (thanks to my ex-husband that said he would handle the taxes) I am going to be starting all over and new businesses in a new city. I have spent 6 months so far on
trying to learn all of this stuff. I got sick of hiring people to do things and I felt how can I hire someone to do anything if I don't even have a clue to the dynamics or to how it all works so to speak myself.
With that being said, I have been trying to learn all of this stuff. So I joined warrior forum and that was a disaster as they drill it in your head that they help you if you are new to the internet thing
and they really don't! All they do is sell,sell,sell and your questions ALWAYS go unanswered and they are very rude. So after over 1,000.00 on WSO's that most of them were garbage I wound up here Lol .
From what I see I like this site. I will in the next couple of weeks try to become a Paid member on this forum. I do believe it takes money to make money, I also believe information is power. So I have
purchased adobe cs5.5 I have been spending around 2 months on lynda tutorials, also I have been reading up A lot of information on all this internet stuff. So eventually I hope to become competent in what I do
and could give back to this community! Thank - you Shannon.
05-26-2012, 12:12 AM
RE: Hello, new here and searching found you guys!
Good luck learning.
05-28-2012, 01:59 PM
Yes thank you and I have actually learned a bit already!
05-30-2012, 03:05 AM
Another neewbie. Welcome
05-31-2012, 02:36 PM
Bonjour,

je te souhaite le meilleur aussi

Salutations
36.gif
05-31-2012, 02:37 PM
Bonjour et je te souhaite le meilleur

75.gif