33.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

08-15-2014, 12:57 PM (This post was last modified: 08-15-2014 12:59 PM by FoxCloud.)
Hello guys, I've seen some light!
Hi,
I'm new here, so I wanted to say a little hello before swimming into the "knowledge-pool".
Oh and 'cause we're on bestblackhatforum, I could say that I love pretty much Social Engineering, and that's where I'm learning mainly (and maybe I've some books to share here or at least mirrors).
Also I'm a newbie on everything involving codding (I've just learned Html/Css only a month ago), and working on linux and learning Php/MySQL during my free time. I love learning everything in fact, hehe.
In conclusion, I would say that I really like the spirit of community and sharing here Heart

See ya soon everybody Cool
08-15-2014, 04:25 PM
RE:
WELCOME TO YOU FoxCloud.

We hope you enjoy your time here and I'm sure we can learn a lot off each other.
08-15-2014, 04:29 PM
RE:
Welcome FoxCloud.. Have a Nice stay here, Best place for Learning and implementing.. Sharing is caring
08-21-2014, 12:58 AM
RE:
Hello Everyone. I'm also new here. This is by far the best IM forum out there!! Now I can save tons of cash from buying IM courses all the time. Since I have so much stuff to share I'm sure that I'll provide great value by contributing to this awsome forum. I'm deciding what's the best file storage site to use. Any ideas?

63.gif