36.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

05-19-2012, 02:46 AM (This post was last modified: 05-19-2012 03:16 AM by bluffy.)
Hello from a returning 'IM'er
Hello guys

It feels good to be back, i am returning back to IM after a period of 4 years and boy its changed like hell. During my time it was as simple as adding meta tags, linking to directory and other sites. Google updates were generally welcomed as it would accompanied with page rank updates.
Social networking sites were just beginning to realise its potential.
Anyways coming to the point, i am starting fresh. have downloaded many wso, but three caught my interest and m going to work on it.

1. Adsense Apocalypse
2. Az Crusher (for product research)
2. StoreStarta

These will be my primary guide, rest will just suppliment them. and my thanks to the wonderful team here who have uploaded the various freebies instantly.

I sure would like any suggestion from exprienced pro's here whether im going in the right way.

Thanks
bluffy
05-19-2012, 05:20 PM
RE: Hello from a returning 'IM'er
hello bluffy, welcome to bbhf
05-20-2012, 12:26 AM
hey yeah welcome back buddy. i hope you have a pleasant stay here :)
05-21-2012, 08:39 AM
thanks guys, you can say that, the best blackhat forum ever
05-21-2012, 12:42 PM
Welcome back. It certainly has changed a lot over the last few years. We can help you get up to speed in no time!
Everyone here is very nice and won't attack you for asking questions like some of the other forums I have been in.
Pull up a stool and help yourself to a cold drink.
Los
12.gif
05-26-2012, 12:59 PM
Thnks, losille just check this thread now so replying back late.
I have started my niche research and by the next month will start building the sites... will keep you guys updated.

Thanks a lot again

41.gif