7.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

03-10-2014, 03:01 PM
Hello from Serbia!
Hi guys! I am so very new here, to be honest I found this forum looking for software I adore, but I think I get hooked! Welcome
03-17-2014, 05:03 PM
RE:
don't get hooked so much that you are always chasing information. what's most important is what you do with that information. welcome to the forum!
You can't live a perfect day without doing something for someone that can never repay you
03-22-2014, 01:13 AM
RE:
Thank you very much California Kid - that SO true! I am info hoarder ! Not just that. I became software hoarder, (mostly cracked and software TO BE cracked) but I just can't stop doing that.
It's great thing you came to welcome me, it's actually really rare. I hope that I can do something for the community, if there is some suggestion, please don't hasitate. (I already gave mine)
All the best!
03-29-2014, 05:16 PM
RE:
well, i suggest you stop what you're doing in hoarding things first of all. it isn't the information that motivates you. it's the idea what the information can bring that motivates ya. it's the information that others have that you want that motivates. concentrate on YOU and what YOU have to offer and what you REALLY NEED. true motivation doesn't come from others. it comes from ones own self in knowing ones one self. deep. think on it.
You can't live a perfect day without doing something for someone that can never repay you

63.gif