70.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

10-11-2014, 09:27 PM
Hello Peeps
Hello Peeps. New here. hoping to learn more about SEO :)
Appreciation = + Reps Thanks :)
10-11-2014, 09:35 PM
RE:
buy VIP here, its the best you can do in your whole life ... anyways , dont be a leecher, add mirrors and reps for those who contribute...contribute to this forum..stay in our family forever !
10-11-2014, 09:45 PM
RE:
Welcome and enjoy your stay.
10-15-2014, 08:53 AM
RE:
seo is my forte. it's how i got started online and i still keep up to date with the ever changing rules of google(the only search engine besides youtube you should be concerned about). seo is a science for the most part....if science can change haha. seo methods are ever changing because the rules are ever changing.

there is some good material in the freebies section. you don't need to be vip to learn seo. learning seo though takes months. then after you learn it, you have to continue to learn it because the rules always change

although my forte is seo, i have to ask why you want to learn it? organic traffic is nice, but there are actually better and more secure ways(based on niche.....free and paid) to drive traffic where you are more in control rather than depend on google's ever changing rules where you can be driving 10k visitors to your site one day through google search engine, to driving 500 per month the very next day when they change their algorythm
You can't live a perfect day without doing something for someone that can never repay you

26.gif