49.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

03-01-2011, 06:10 AM
Hello I'm Blogger B!
Hello.

I'm new to the forum and just wanted to introduce myself. I was invited by a warrior at the Warrior Forum where I am also Blogger B.

I'm from Houston, TX and have been involved in some type of internet marketing for a good many years now. That doesn't mean that I'm any good at it, but I'm working on it. Lol. I've mostly done affiliate marketing and network marketing, but my mlm days are done. I'm learning CPA marketing right now and have made a few dollars flipping blogs and other websites ... and I do mean a "few" dollars.

I'll be going for the SuperVip option soon and I look forward to seeing this forum grow into something powerful and helpful for a lot of IM'ers. Thanks for the opportunity to share. I hope to get to know the members here and become a part of a real community. Thanks.
03-01-2011, 06:19 AM
RE: Hello I'm Blogger B!
Heya it sounds pretty bad to say the last that you only earned a few dollars from flipping sites.

That sucks!

Lol, but I hope you learned something from it ;)

and welcome to the forum you'll probably see my name all over this place :P
Easy Peesy lemon squeezy
03-01-2011, 06:01 PM
Thanks mobhugger. I've already noticed that you are active here. And yeah, I did learn something from site flipping ... it's only worth selling if you don't want to sell it. Somebody buys the junk stuff too, but not at a high enough price to justify the work. At least that was my experience. I might try selling one of my profitable sites, but why? They're profitable. Lol. I'll be looking out for you. Thanks again for the welcome.
03-09-2011, 11:14 AM
Welcome to CPALEADVIP !
07-14-2012, 06:38 AM
Hello I'm Blogger B!
Welcome to BBF mate
enjoy your stay here :)
74.gif

76.gif