62.gif

Poll: Have you made a WSO?
Yes, took those suckers money
F*** no, I have morals!
[Show Results]

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

11-06-2013, 02:24 PM
Have you launched a WSO?
OK so we all know WSO's are bunch of worthless shit, so making one that is half decent won't be hard - just look at the junk that sells well..But then again the real methods to make money maybe WSO buyers are not interested in.

How many of you have launched a WSO, is it worth the effort - do you still launch them?
Stop wasting your time and money on "how to make money products" and spend your time and money building your own business. (Requires hard work, stress and innovation)
11-18-2013, 05:38 PM
RE:
since i am a lazy person, blackhat is what i fancy. wso don't tell BH stuff, they pretend to be God fearing, honest to God people. they condemn BH methods.

i dislike wsos and other info products teaching methods that take a lot of work and time to reap and make cash in-flow.

BH sites sell cool scripts and fool making methods, short term, but sure-fire. you can rinse and repeat those methods in other niches. they cost hardly from $20 bucks to $200 and ROI is sometimes 1000%
11-20-2013, 12:43 PM
RE:
WSOs are great if you're the one launching them. I've launched a few WSOs that have been fairly successful. It seems that most people that buy one of your products, will also go on to purchase another one of your products if it's in a related niche. Note that yes WSOs are all BS, but the people reading them have almost zero internet marketing skills. All in all, if you can find a little niche to launch a WSO, with some work put into it you can make $2-3k fairly easily on a launch.

62.gif