78.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

04-26-2013, 04:21 AM
Has anyone here reviewed Zero Traffic Income?
Hi, just another newbie here.

Has anyone actually used Gavin's Zero Traffic Income here?

If so, then would you recommend it for newbies?

Are there any additional investment requirements such as membership fees that must be paid
monthly or annually?

Or is it just a one time fee from his website? I think it was like $47 or something I don't really remember.

What about website fees? Such as Domain and Hosting? Will those be required at all or involved for his system?

I haven't actually decided which online marketing program would be the most appropriate for me.

I'll be honest I am a newbie that have not exactly taken any action to actually apply and implement any methods and have done research over the past few years regarding all this "how to make money online or with the internet or even work at home and make an income from the internet.

I should have been on various forums but like many newbies I suffer from information overload and isn't really certain where to even begin.

Can someone verify everything I wrote below to see if I have the proper picture of the whole making money online through affiliate marketing concepts?

Please, let me know if I have anything really inaccurate, etc.

I get the concept(s) of how in order for someone to actually make any "real" money they need to pick a niche or market first and then must have their a website built around their selected niche(s) and market. And you either place ads, reviews, recommendations, etc., of various products and/or services for you niche/market. Or you would have to create or invent product(s) or services of your own.

As for the website you could either through outsourcing and get some web designer to build it for them or entirely from scratch with the latter being much more difficult if you are trying to make a quality website with little to no previous experience, although they have various templates and scripts, etc.,...

However my concern had always been about having to invest additionally into the website, such as web hosting fees although I heard of cheap and even free alternatives but I heard the free web site hosts are very ineffective in getting any web traffic to them if ever. Hosting fees are monthly.

Then there is the website domain which is usually around 10-20 bucks annually? It's typically whateveryouchoosetocallyourwebsite.com or various other top level domain names like .net, .biz, .info, etc.

Am I getting this correct so far?

At least regarding the Affiliate Marketting methods of making an income from the Internet?

I also heard of and seen other method although they were not very consistent or effective methods such as paid-to-click sites and paid surveys and various other offers, and I'm sure there are others.

Then there is also an investment requirement in website traffic. Although I am aware that there are free methods available through social media such as facebook, twitter, youtube, and so on.

The traffic generation part is a real nightmare because that is where it determines whether you either make it or break it.

It's like a double edge sword if things are going great you are good to go, if not, you would be struggling and besides you would have already spent lots of money on the hosting, website traffic, etc., and still not see any return on your investment.

I've learned that it has to be targeted quality traffic which is also very tricky to get and will require lots of time and investment into proper Search Engine Optimization techniques. Although I'm certain this can also be outsourced but it's at your own risk so you would need to be certain you can really trust who will help you on this matter.

Consistent quality targeted traffic to the person's website is the key to generating sales thus making money for the website owner.

And also because you will be receiving plenty of competition from other internet marketers that are after the same much needed traffic as you do. Although I heard there are some really good low competition niches, etc. I don't really know at the moment which ones are ideal for newbies.

And many do fail and quit because they aren't able to generate any or adequate traffic.

Although some will not allow a few failures to hold them back and will get back on the horse and try again repeatedly by learning from their mistakes or to ask for help, etc.

Really the bottom line is this:

What I really want to know what is the best (as in consistent and reliable) way for any newbies to make a realistic internet income with little (but ideally without any) startup costs or investment?

But if someone recommends this new IM product and think it is worth my time and effort then I'd go ahead risk it.

Besides they did confirm a money back guarantee so I shouldn't really worry too much.

Or if you think there is a better alternative program than Zero Traffic Income (free, lower cost or otherwise) for a newbie like myself then please let me know.

Thanks.

73.gif
Free counters!