13.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

07-24-2012, 04:00 AM (This post was last modified: 07-27-2012 02:39 AM by gregorysmith.)
(HOTT!) New - FREE Local Keyword Rank Tracker
Hello,

I am Gregory Smith. I'm a professional blogger, and Search Engine Optimizer. I've been doing SEO for a long time, and am more passionate about what I do, than most.

A recent client of ours (RxSEO.Net) is surprisingly an amazing developer. He and his team have developed the very first ever, "Local Keyword Rank Tracker"...

We will soon be incorporating with SEOmoz and Majectis. We are also looking for more partnerships, and offer our API, for you developers, who would like to add our data, to your new products...

The Link: http://www.KeywordSearchRankings.Com

There's nothing more accurate and or more powerful on today's modern Web. This tool provides you with data, which shows you:
  • Track your Keywords and Local Keywords - ranking positions
  • Data Shows You Ranking Positions By State
  • Data Shows You Ranking Positions By City
  • Data Shows You Ranking Positions By Country
  • Web Based Software Works In All Languages

Since I am new to "YOUR FORUM", I have decided to offer this new Keyword Tracker to you guys for free. In order to use the Web Based tool for free, you will need a voucher, and I have made a deal with the software developer, to get you guys "FREE VOUCHERS." I will list serveral below, to get a few of you started, for those of you who are a little late to the chase, simply request a voucher, and I'll happily check in here, every now and then, and provide tgose of you who've made request, with clean NEW vouchers.

The site offers a free account, to everyone.
YOU WILL NEED TO USE UP YOUR FREE ACCOUNT, BEFORE ANY VOUCHER WILL BE GIVEN TO YOU.

The Link: http://www.KeywordSearchRankings.Com

-FREE VOUCHERS FOR YOU ONLY - PM ME TO GET YOURS FAST...

Please practice using the "Thank You" button... Plus +REP is Appreciated!
07-25-2012, 03:55 AM
Looking forward to tracking my local keywords.
07-25-2012, 02:09 PM
All Used it seems. Cant get any working.
Thanks anyways ..
07-25-2012, 03:13 PM
same here!!! d*** , I wanted to test this puppy out!!!
07-25-2012, 03:15 PM
Looks Great! Thanks for contributing!
48.gif
07-26-2012, 08:14 AM
The software offers "everyone" a free account. This is why it was approved, for posting in this thread.

As soon as my developer comes online, I will update the thread, with new and unique vouchers. To get yours the more professional way, please click the thank you button, and them PM me, I will setup a voucher, "just for you."

I will set the new vouchers up in a few hours. That's my word.
07-26-2012, 10:57 AM
Hoping for my free voucher.. wanted to test this out.. THANKS!!
07-27-2012, 02:36 AM
RE:
I HAVE A LOT OF FRESH and FREE VOUCHERS FOR YOU GUYS ONLY. PM me TO GET YOURS!
07-27-2012, 07:51 AM (This post was last modified: 07-27-2012 07:52 AM by xtube.)
RE:
Hey, I would love to get a voucher so that I can try out the software, I have not found a rank tracker so far that is accurate enough to use to build reports for clients. I need a software that can find google places and regular listings equally good!

Your inbox is full, tried to send message multiple times
07-27-2012, 01:21 PM
RE:
@Xtube - Thank you for letting me know. I will message you, in that case, and send you 1 freshly (NEW) created voucher. The voucher is good for the Agency plan (premium plan) for 31 days.

This software is KICK-ASS. I love how it shows where my local keywords are ranking, per city, etc... My clients absolutely love their new reports.

As mentioned in the original thread, we are working with SEOmoz and many others to incorperate. In saying so, we are also seeking out other business driven sites, which receive a lot of traffic, and might just be willing to implement our system into your site/platform for free, giving you a % of sales and a free account for yourself and clients.

Watch out for this message, it's coming quick!
26.gif

59.gif