43.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

12-03-2012, 11:09 PM
HOLY FLIPPER!!!! I CAN'T BELIEVE THIS!
Hi, lol , hmmmm what to say what to say.
Oh got it!
Hi there, I'm lady and I want to say hi to my fellow Best Blackhat Forum Members. I recently became vip, about...less than 24 hour recently. And I want to say that I'm very happy to be here. In the virtual presence of bbhf forum members, vips and non vips.

You all have helped so much. I didn't even know what blackhat was until I met...well blackhat world. Which I really cant stand them...Bc all of them are stingy money grubbing scammy arseholes.. but when I came here, everyone was friendly. And helped me alot! To learn what I have learned today about blackhat. And seo in general. My loves, we are the future. And in the future. Good things happen. To those who wait. And Well I waited and good things are happening!.
I havn't made a penny yet...but I'm on my backlinking stage, that started....a day ago. So cross our fingers.
But to all of you I would like to say, including friendly newbies. the best blackhat isn't disney world, but when you wish upon a star Makes no difference who you are Anything your heart desires Will come to you.... darnet I cant get the italics off.. oh well. So anywho.. I may be a bit of a drama queen right now as i am on my opposite side of my gemininess...

so yea, just believe and you will start making the cash, dont forget to take action and stop the procrastination..oh and my username, omg look at it , isn't it pretty! Its shimmering like the smile i have on my face right now :D, just look at it

Heart

Ciao for now darlings.
#Threadhealer - One on One request section Click Here
12-03-2012, 11:14 PM
RE:
:P one happy ladie , good luck on the money making aventure - keep it up and gold will show itself at the end of the rainbow ........
12-03-2012, 11:58 PM
RE:
shoxy... YOU SHOCKIN ME!1 <3
Just kidding love thanks for the reply :)
#Threadhealer - One on One request section Click Here
12-04-2012, 12:26 AM
RE:
welcome to this forum. wish you enjoying
12-07-2012, 03:44 PM
RE:
Welcome, good luck...

...and keep it up!
73.gif

20.gif