76.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

02-20-2017, 05:04 PM
[HELP] where do i get daily news stories for my news website?
i am from india here there is no special requirements for news websites . how do we get daily news stories for my website ? can i write my own news ? am watching all telecom facebook pages and other news feeds . can i write my own news from daily sensational news stories ? not a copy paste or other in some websites. is there any legality for news sources or something ? if i write news stories my own news websites is legal ? i hope you all understood this question . sorry for bad English grammar
02-20-2017, 07:29 PM
RE: [HELP] where do i get daily news stories for my news website?
just use wp-automatic plugin and leech news articles from news feeds. Look for a site and add /rss or /feed after the website and then paste that link into wp-automatic. (or you can just look for news feeds). It will grab the articles and pics for you. If you add related-youtube-videos plugin as well, you can include youtube videos that are related to the post heading.

hope this makes sense, also helps if you use wordpress ;)
04-12-2017, 06:25 AM
RE: [HELP] where do i get daily news stories for my news website?
(02-20-2017 07:29 PM)warpig Wrote:  just use wp-automatic plugin and leech news articles from news feeds. Look for a site and add /rss or /feed after the website and then paste that link into wp-automatic. (or you can just look for news feeds). It will grab the articles and pics for you. If you add related-youtube-videos plugin as well, you can include youtube videos that are related to the post heading.

hope this makes sense, also helps if you use wordpress ;)

Thanks for helping him, he will surely remember you in his good days! Max reps for you.
*** Welcoming JVs - Let's Make Money Together ***

49.gif