63.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

06-10-2020, 08:33 AM
RE: [HELP] What is the Best Forex Software in 2020?
I am building my own MT4 EA or Auto Trading MT4 Forex Robot.

I am using my general knowledge of forex and my Maths skills aka algebra and Adaptive Code Logic to design the features of the EA.

Right now it is based off the OBV Indicator and the Stochastic Indicator. The last update I sent to the programmer is to update it to version 1.6 basically my last Main update as I hope this improves efficiency to 2X at least.

Most other EAs are crap to tell you the truth.

The main problems with most of them isn't even the Strategy its the Loss Control methods implementations which is either too basic or non-existent. With most of the time no way for the user to edit any values of the EA.

Most EAs make assumptions not true educated guesses to the way the market will go. So if the market goes up it will assume it will go back down soon and on the same level as the trend before. Foolishness like this is like playing the lottery and expecting to win each time or every other time. My EA waits for strong early signs of a trend only when the trend is just starting. So it knows there is strength is the early beginnings of a trend and with the last update to be programmed-in get a way better analysis of the market trend than ever before.

I suggest to anyone if they have a good or great strategy spend some money on building a EA but really, really focus on Loss Control and look for patterns and how the patterns start/end and what time of the day this happens. Backtest those patterns and see if anything leads the EA to be fooled by false patterns and eliminate it. My programmer can work for anyone of BBHF so if you are interested contact me but you have to have a sound strategy to be making a EA as that is one third of the work over. The rest is tweaking while studying the losses and low wins with more tweaking and also adding security to the EA.

Before you use any MT4 or MT5 EA

1. Download Tickstory learn to use it to download Ticks for 1 year into your MT4 or MT5 Program to get 100% or near accuracy of how good your EA is.

2. Backtest the EA for 1 year using Standard lot or Fixed Lot with NO Martingale if it makes roughly 3-4x or more it is decent. Without huge loss dips.

51.gif