72.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

05-09-2020, 10:40 PM
[HELP] What is the Best Forex Software in 2020?
A friend of mine is getting interested in FOREX but overwhelmed with all software programs and apps out there.

For anyone experienced in FOREX, what software do you recommend?

Thanks in Advance,

WM
05-09-2020, 11:56 PM
RE: [HELP] What is the Best Forex Software in 2020?
1. Download MetaTrader5(shortly called as MT5) and create a demo account
2. Go to BabyPips(dot)com and create an account to learn what trading is and how to read the candlestick patterns and also focus on SUPPORT AND RESISTANCE

Start with those and yoou will get to know more and more
05-11-2020, 01:24 PM
For almost the past decade or so, I had tried several earning opportunities online - Adsense, Affiliate Marketing, CPA, Amazon FBA, Kindle Publishing, and what not! While I had some success in some, I noticed that none of them interested me fully.

And finally I found that the course at TradingTemplate dot com is the one which had suited my interest and personality.

While I don't say that the course is all that is required for one to earn consistently, I would definitely say it is a superb introduction into Online Trading for those who are new in this arena. I still needed further readings and practice apart from the course, which is totally worth it - especially after trying so many non-interesting opportunities over the past several years.

The main (online) Software mentioned in that course is TradingView dot com, and I love it too.

(A GB for the course was available at BBHF).
05-11-2020, 06:51 PM (This post was last modified: 05-11-2020 06:54 PM by grert.)
(05-09-2020 10:40 PM)watermania Wrote:  A friend of mine is getting interested in FOREX but overwhelmed with all software programs and apps out there.

For anyone experienced in FOREX, what software do you recommend?

Thanks in Advance,

WM

By software, I take it robots and such or something that offers paid signals? Stay away from those unless you can verify their profits over a long period. Generally you won't make money from them. Never came across one that consistently profits long term and I have tried a fair few.

Try the advice offered above. For me mt4 is the best software to trade with. It's the forex equivalent of wordpress. A massive library of free and paid indicators, eas, scripts. Always found the free to be more useful than the paid ones.
05-13-2020, 12:25 PM
As a Forex trader myself use CTrader. But for new trader I recommend to use MT4. Because it is very light to system resources for long time use(above 30 hours).
28.gif
05-20-2020, 04:09 PM
(05-13-2020 12:25 PM)dgogoi Wrote:  As a Forex trader myself use CTrader. But for new trader I recommend to use MT4. Because it is very light to system resources for long time use(above 30 hours).

LOL, what 30 hours are you talking about? The max I sit for trading is 4 hours and that too in Indian markets. Forex is highly volatile, so one can easily find supply/demand zones in a matter of minutes.

All 1 posters arrive to advice on forex. LMAO
05-20-2020, 11:45 PM
I cant but laugh....................
if you dont use vps, experts or robot, ect. then why you need better software .
for manual trading every software provides same functionalities.
I said above30 hours because you need to logon 24*7 whenver you do algotrade.
06-04-2020, 01:43 AM
following this thread
06-04-2020, 12:26 PM
Also following, trying to find the best beginner forex class. Signed up for babypips and gonna take the courses.
06-10-2020, 05:47 AM
(05-09-2020 11:56 PM)Suchitra Wrote:  1. Download MetaTrader5(shortly called as MT5) and create a demo account
2. Go to BabyPips(dot)com and create an account to learn what trading is and how to read the candlestick patterns and also focus on SUPPORT AND RESISTANCE

Start with those and yoou will get to know more and more

You can also take a look at one of the best free online course by Zerodha. Its called Varsity. You can have it as an app as well. Link below

Code:
https://zerodha.com/varsity/
66.gif

34.gif