16.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

11-12-2014, 08:45 AM
RE:
Hi
I have been with clickbank for two months and already get some sell.Well you needed to pick a right product I mean just think about your shelf is the LP satisfy you if not avoid it.Select a right niche for you.Choose the niche in which you have plenty of knowledge,like if you are know how to make money online then choose make money niche.Just keep in mind that product is everything here dont select a product which is crap!!!.
11-14-2014, 12:48 AM
RE:
jajboy,

To start making daily Clickbank sales, you must promote Clickbank products that help people with their NEEDS.

Not their wants.

Millions of people are desperate to solve their problem each and minute of the day. Google receives 30 million searches per minute. Yes, every 60 seconds...30 million.

You only need a very very itsy bitsy tiny slice of this traffic to make a life-changing income.

Promote Clickbank products such as The Venus Factor and then target keywords such as "need to lose weight before wedding" or "need to lose weight after baby". Get daily sales by investing only $10 a day on Bing PPC or create YouTube video.

Remember target people desperate "needs" and not their "wants".

Another Clickbank product to promote is Save My Marriage. Target keywords on Bing PPC ($10 a day ad spend) and YouTube such as "need to save my marriage" or "need to keep my husband" or "need to keep my wife" or I want a happy marriage".

"Want" products are things such as "Learning How To Play the Guitar". This can make you money but it is not a desperate need.

You can have everything your heart desires if you learn to help people.

Wishing you the best.
"The Success You Seek Does Not Lie In a New Technique or Tool, But In Simple Daily Consistency."

$$$ [MVP Access] on MoneyVIPProgram.com $$$
11-16-2014, 11:36 PM
RE:
Guys stop running after shiny things. The best thing you can ever do to succeed in IM is to learn SEO.
12-03-2014, 06:39 AM
RE:
promote your products on my website
http://www.urgates.com

please read this
http://bestblackhatforum.com/Thread-To-A...-Important
12-27-2014, 10:26 PM
RE:
Clickbank is easy platform if you really know "What to Promote" and "How to promote". You can't just force anyone to buy things from your affiliate link...Research first...! At which niche do you have more knowledge.Does you traffic source appropriate for that niche? How you are engaging your audience?....Just think of several factors and you are good to go.
51.gif
01-05-2015, 05:06 PM
RE:
You pick a Niche which you can relate to. Then you focus on how to promote and get people to BUY/SIGNUP.

For example, you're a personal trainer and lost weight before.. You should get into a niche that relates to that like weight loss.

Create a landing page that captures targeted audience's attention that would get them to buy.. that relates to their problem, and your product is the solution and your content have to persuade them enough to make them say yes
01-10-2015, 03:43 PM
RE:
Hello members,

Question asked : Three month without sale on clickbank product ?
Answer : Only three month! you will never make a sale for entire your life. YES !! shocking but true. IF you want quick money without investment, you will never. And i challenge any one here who make money without doing anything. The key is "ACTION", you have to do action.
if you really want to make money (without investment, Then follow this >>>> this will also did not guarantee, but you can try)

#1. Choose a product which have low gravity. i.e above 30-80 ( dont go above 100 -> more competition)
#2. For example you choose a beauty product " loveme"
#3. Go to spotlight and check how many affiliate are there who are promoting, if it is below 20 (do it, if it above 20 leave (this is for newbie))
#4. Now google the product LP (landing page) and see if it can sell ( use your head, think if you have money then will you opt-in, by seeing the product list. If you find crap LP, then leave it .search other product.
#5. Now go for secret google use this [loveme] "use the bracket outside the name of the product. this will list all the affiliate and there website promoting the thing. [ohh i have reveal my secret :) ]
#6. now check one by one and write down there website and there strategies. (like facebook, blog, youtube ) write down everything
#7. now go to facebook and make a page ex loveme review or loveme scam or loveme is good. anything you want. promote
#8. go to youtube make small video and give your clickbank link and promote. ( there are lot of wso read and implement )
#9. go to all free site, your competitor has gone and put your link also.
#10. make 2 website free (blogspot type ) on loveme and put your link
Paid method
#11. go to bing , google ads, PPC(pay per click ) network and promote.
#12. Final thought : always remember, people are spending lot of money to promote there link, what you are doing sitting and crying, if you want to make money, you have to make atlest 25 post a day on social network and send 50 link daily on facebook to promote your link.
if you find this one too much for you. then IM journey is not for you, complete your studies and get good job.

#13. disclaimer: Here i am not offending anyone, but giving them scolding to do some "ACTION", hope all newbie find this article in good mood and benefited with this.

let you all get more success in IM

Thanks.
01-11-2015, 04:04 AM
RE:
Best, safe, free method ever!!! signup for bing advertising, they give $100 free credit for new advertisers, then promote your clickbank/cpa offers as discussed by other mates above...you will definitely make dollars... if you want to use $100 again and again for free, then you can pm me(because I don't want to reveal this secrete to everyone but to someone who is really needy and serious)
03-10-2015, 06:33 AM
RE:
Any chance you could let me know the secret? Your PM is full
(01-11-2015 04:04 AM)sachkumar Wrote:  Best, safe, free method ever!!! signup for bing advertising, they give $100 free credit for new advertisers, then promote your clickbank/cpa offers as discussed by other mates above...you will definitely make dollars... if you want to use $100 again and again for free, then you can pm me(because I don't want to reveal this secrete to everyone but to someone who is really needy and serious)
03-11-2015, 08:16 AM
RE:
There's a great thread by BlackMirrorX about ClickBank in the VIP Section.
One of the best thread I've seen on ClickBank in years. Try to look for it. He has 2 videos up already and more to come. If you're serious about clickbank money, don't monkey around with old-outdated threads/methods.

Good Luck !
71.gif

69.gif