74.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

10-06-2014, 06:34 AM
{HELP} Suggest a DOMAIN name for android
help me to Suggest a DOMAIN name for a website for android news, download premium apps, Download Roms etc
10-06-2014, 06:35 AM
RE:
Why don't you just go to godaddy and play around till something feels right?
10-06-2014, 06:37 AM
RE:
i am newbie and i try godaddy but i still want a suggestion because of blackhat members are good for this
10-06-2014, 02:01 PM
RE:
Hey shah - I'm been domaining since 2001.

I believe I may be able to help :-) however, for Best Sugegstions - I would need more info please:

ex: To be clear, this is a site for News About Android? Android Downloads (Apps, Games, etc)
Anything else - a forum? etc
Geo-targeted?
What's your Target Audience and Business objectives re: monetization? ex: u a reseller or developer of Apps?
Any and All addition info u can provide here or by PM will allow me to see about what I think tickles your audience with feel good buying mood and brand stickiness, keeping in mind SEO.
Are you looking for a keyword domain to rego in the wild, or something within a Budget?
As well - rather than a keyword domain, would u rather get a Brandable name? (if u know what I mean, as Yes, keywords Can be brandable.)

In the last week alone, I have bought 50 Domains @ GD ;-) Developing new sites as a Web Developer working with a Law Firm as much as many of my own pet projects to provide Ad marketing to my clients etc.

Anywho - All the Best!

73.gif