40.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

04-20-2014, 03:42 PM (This post was last modified: 04-20-2014 03:42 PM by Anirudh.)
[HELP] Paypal
HEY GUYS I AM NEW TO PAYPAL I WANNA KNOW HOW CAN I RECIEVE MONEY WITH PAYPAL WHAT SHOULD I GIVE TO MY FRIEND? HOW CAN I CONVERT $$ INTO RUPEES? AND HOW CAN I GET THE MONEY? SUPPOSE I HAVE MY CREDITCARD (MASTERCARD) HOW CAN I GET MONEY FROM IT?

I POSTED IT HERE BECAUSE I AM UNABLE TO SEE MY POST IN HELP SECTION
"Entrepreneurship is living a few years of your life like most people won’t,
so that you can spend the rest of your life like most people can’t.
"
04-20-2014, 04:24 PM
RE:
Hi! Anuridh, you need to sign up to paypal if you don't have an account yet, you can receive money by giving to your friends your paypal email address and they can send money to you, you can convert $$ to any currency that you want within your paypal account there are instructions inside that you can follow, you can get the money by withdrawing it to your credit/debit card or to your bank account, and lastly there are certain countries that you can use paypal but with certain limitation. If you still have any questions just pm me or reply to this thread thanks.
04-20-2014, 04:50 PM (This post was last modified: 04-20-2014 04:52 PM by Anirudh.)
RE:
actually my father isn't allowing me to give his cc number to paypal :P any other way? how can i tell him that paypal is secure?

btw thanks for the help rep added :)
"
04-20-2014, 05:50 PM
RE:
Tell him it's used worldwide. I don't know. It's up to your dad
04-21-2014, 07:35 PM
RE:
Anuridh if your father doesn't allow you to use his credit card why not get your own, you can also use a debit card, paypal is secure because your card numbers won't be exposed when you do transactions just trying to help thanks.
66.gif
04-21-2014, 07:53 PM
RE:
ok thanks btw can i get a credit card at the age of 13 :P ?
"
04-22-2014, 09:26 PM
RE:
Hi! Anirudh I think it is not possible for you to have a credit card at the age of 13, but I think you can get a debit card instead. If you have any questions just reply here in this thread or send me a pm thanks.
04-23-2014, 12:08 AM
RE:
ok i just wanted some features of debit cards i mean how can i get the money from it, is it compatible for Paypal, what could be the lowest send money limit?
"
04-23-2014, 05:33 PM
RE:
Hi! Anirudh the debit card is just like a credit card but you are the one whose gonna fund it, you can get the money by withdrawing, yes there are debit cards that is compatible with paypal, there are no lowest send money limit for paypal when withdrawing your money to your debit card thanks.
04-23-2014, 11:36 PM
RE:
u helped me a lot bro thanks :)
53.gif
"

26.gif