53.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

12-11-2013, 12:59 PM
[HELP] Meta Tags - Title Tags Issue
Hi,

I am currently stuck on this problem for the past two days and i cannot find a solution so i am asking here if someone can help me with this so here is my problem :

When i edit my meta tags and title tags everything work fine and when i analyse my page with SEOquake or free analyser online everything show up properly as what i typed in.

BUT when i get fetch and indexed by google all my Title Tags have an extra word at the end of the title. Every page that is indexed by google show up like this (Example) :

My Title Tag - Web Design

About Us - Web Design

Contact Us - Web Design

So the first part is all right since this is what i want and what i typed in but the last part the Web Design i dont know where it come from since i did not added this on the title tag and i dont see the Web Design part on my page source and on the SEOquake Diagnosis.

So i am wondering how i can remove this and what is going on here. I can tell that i have 25 Pages in total and there is only 5 pages that do not have the Web Design part in it.

For your information i am using Joomla 2.5

I dont know if i am clear and if i provided enough information but if you have any question to better understand my issue please ask me.

Thank You
12-22-2013, 07:01 AM (This post was last modified: 12-22-2013 07:02 AM by run patch.)
RE:
find code about title.. then remove it.. i don't used joomla.. but i knew if you want to remove it find meta title then remove word Web Design..
hope i'm helping here..

thanks,

66.gif