14.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

07-19-2016, 04:26 AM (This post was last modified: 07-19-2016 08:52 PM by anarchy8.)
HELP - How can I find out what Script a site uses?
Hey Folks,

I was wondering if anyone knows what bit of kit (Script, Software, Plugin) the following website uses to direct customers directly from their sales pages to the order form on Clickbank.

infoproductdeals.com

Each product on the site has its own sales page then when you click on the buy button it sends you straight to the Clickbank order form. Any help would be appreciated.

Thank you
07-21-2016, 06:35 PM
RE: HELP - How can I find out what Script a site uses?
Chrome extensions are the easiest way to go.

For Wordpress-Based script detection, use a plugin like WPSNIFFER or WordPress Theme and Plugins Detector. Unless its a custom theme/plugin, one of those two will pick it up.

For NON-wordpress based sites, use BuiltWith Technology Profiler or Wappalyzer. They'll pick up frameworks, messageboard info, CDN info, DB info etc.

Non-wordpress sniffers wont always pick up everything like the wordpress-based sniffers do, because of the organization/structure wordpress has, just fyi...

Enjoy
07-21-2016, 06:43 PM
infoproductdeals.com, btw, is not using wordpress, so if you were hoping for an easy plugin to pull what he's doing off, sorry. Looks to either be custom PHP or a random PHP source.

Here's the plugins/framework he's using:
Font Awesome
Google Analytics
Google Font API
Nginx 1.10.1
OpenCart
Twitter Bootstrap
jQuery 3.0.5
jQuery Mobile
jQuery UI 1.8.16
prettyPhoto
PHP

But honestly, this isn't that difficult to achieve. He's just selected a huge variety of products and is passing the clickbank product/affiliate codes via PHP to a shopping cart. Simple, but well done. Likely a pre-made script, doing this by hand would take some time. Looking over the code though, i don't see anything in terms of an "ad" or signature from whoever may have made it, so it may be custom.[/align]
07-26-2016, 05:22 AM
It's OpenCart.

80.gif