36.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

01-27-2015, 01:10 AM
[HELP] Applying Facebook 50$ Coupon on friend's account
Hi guys. If someone has experience in doing this - please share your advice, you will help me a lot.

I ran out of budget on my FB account, but I need to use FB ads.

I got a 50$ coupon and my friend gave me his real account. I logged in today and wanted to connect (my) new VCC (was never connected anywhere) and to apply that 50$ coupon.
I did a mistake somewhere, because facebook is now asking for ID/Passport verification. I can do that, but why they are asking it?

Is that because of the same IP or just because VCC is mine? Or both? Do I need to ask my friend to connect his VCC?

Please share your advice on how to do that idealy and how you would do that.

Thanks. David.
01-27-2015, 11:58 PM
RE:
Hi,

Yea i think the reason must be one or both. If they asking you to verify and if you can do that verification then do it. And surely thats not good to use same VCC in multiple accounts or same IP.
01-28-2015, 02:19 AM
RE:
(01-27-2015 11:58 PM)Roment Wrote:  Hi,

Yea i think the reason must be one or both. If they asking you to verify and if you can do that verification then do it. And surely thats not good to use same VCC in multiple accounts or same IP.
Thanks! Well, I need to use same IP, because I need to do adjustments and launch campaigns, yet different IP (proxies, etc) may do more harm than good,
02-22-2015, 06:57 AM
RE:
Hello,

If you're interested in buying more VCC's, Please check this
http://bestblackhatforum.com/Thread-Get-...nted-Rates

52.gif