65.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

04-25-2018, 11:11 AM
[HELP] After Suspended YouTube - How to Start Newe Channel
my YouTube account was suspended.. Please, Help me, How to start work again on YouTube. ?

I also have install a new window on my PC, but still No Success, Channels got terminate after 2 to 3 days.

Please be aware that you are prohibited from accessing, possessing or creating any other YouTube accounts. For more information about account terminations and how our Community Guidelines are enforced,
05-04-2018, 05:39 PM
RE: [HELP] After Suspended YouTube - How to Start Newe Channel
You would try change hwid and network card id too.
08-23-2018, 08:08 AM
Don't change your NIC Card,

You need to choose an alternative browser,

Clear cookies and Cache

Also don't sign in with your Gmail accounts inside one browser only use the one you are using with the Gmail one.
10-09-2018, 09:39 AM
I think that you need to change your pc IP to a new one, clear cache and all that stuff also get a new gmail address and never use again the old one which got banned.
07-26-2019, 11:50 PM
new pc - new ip -
64.gif
07-29-2019, 11:41 AM
use cc cleaner+reset your modem if your dynamic ip you can also use brave browser.
04-28-2020, 06:26 AM
You need to use a new IP which is not related to your current IP in any way (geographical location and ISP provider). Use a sandbox inside windows to get a clean copy of browser, firefox or chrome, whichever. Just to be on the safer side, you can spoof the mac address of your network card as well. Let us know if it works for you.

29.gif