80.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

01-20-2015, 07:06 PM
[HELP] Affiliate website which software is best ?
Hi Everyone

i want create a affiliate website which software is best wordpress or ecommerce or somthing else please suggest me
01-24-2015, 06:01 PM
RE:
Please explain a little bit more that what you exactly looking for? a website with wide range of listed products, members will signup and promote their affiliate link? ex. avangate,clickbank ?
01-25-2015, 02:13 AM
RE:
I want list clickbank, Amazon, eBay commission Junction and jvzoo products on my website for that which type website suit
01-25-2015, 02:13 AM
RE:
I want list clickbank, Amazon, eBay commission Junction and jvzoo products on my website for that which type website suit
01-25-2015, 02:15 AM
RE:
All Amazon, eBay, commission Junction, jvzoo and clickbank products I want to display
9.gif
01-25-2015, 02:16 AM
RE:
Hi I want to display Amazon, eBay, commission Junction, jvzoo and clickbank products
(01-24-2015 06:01 PM)rkripakrishnan Wrote:  Please explain a little bit more that what you exactly looking for? a website with wide range of listed products, members will signup and promote their affiliate link? ex. avangate,clickbank ?
01-25-2015, 07:31 AM
RE:
if you have to ask this question, then i think your best bet is wordpress. you can always upgrade your platform if/when your business grows. you will have to choose a nice theme based on what you are planning on selling and any brand you are going to try and create. you will also have to determine if you want to run an affiliate site through a blog which would be more informational, or squeeze pages which will enable you better to create a list and market through email as well.

if you are more specific in how you want to do affiliate offers and what specifically you want to offer buyers, you can get a more detailed response....
You can't live a perfect day without doing something for someone that can never repay you

12.gif