22.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

05-01-2014, 02:20 PM (This post was last modified: 05-01-2014 02:22 PM by misterblack88.)
HELLLLLLLLOOOOO from the Dirty Dirty South.
Quote: Hey guys!
My name is Brandon, I am from the Southern part of the USA. ---(HIGH TECH REDNECK if you will [Image: tongue.gif]) I am 26, and will be getting married in september, and I am 5 days away from the grand opening of my computer company. [Image: smiley.gif]

I guess you could say that I am pretty well-rounded when it comes to technology. I have 3 degrees in information technology. I haven't done as much with web development as I used to when I first got out of college, as I have been a Network Administrator for a fairly large company the past 3 years, and doing a lot of work on the side. Finally made the decision to branch out and open up my own store as my customer base has grown quite large.

ost aI have been developing in Joomla and Drupal the past couple of years, but recently made the transition to word press.

[font=verdana, sans-serif]I have a large purchased collection going that I will most def share. [/font]

Also, if anyone can direct me to some fast reliable wordpress developers that would be great, I am overloaded with customers wanting websites and trying to open this store in a few days. Please pm me.

OKKK I will shut up now, I am ADHD as hell. Forgive me. Glad to be apart of the site.....

OH and if any mods are reading this and can do anything about it, I paid for my lifetime VIP subcription about 5 minutes ago if you could be so kind as to activating it. :)
05-01-2014, 03:07 PM
RE:
I doubt many people will see your request for developers in here so I'd suggest posting in one of the VIP forums like here: http://bestblackhatforum.com/Forum-BBHF-...JV-Section
as well as somewhere like here:
http://bestblackhatforum.com/Forum-Self-...ate-Offers

Give Lala some time on your activation, she'll take care of you.

And welcome to BBHF.
05-01-2014, 03:29 PM
RE:
It was activated mighty quickly :) within 20 minutes. Thank you for the welcome. I am trying to get used to the site and learn my way around. definet culture shock than tp2p
05-02-2014, 03:07 AM
RE:
Hi, good morning and welcome to the site!

1. Play nice
2. Be friendly
3. Thank and rep the people you download shares from
4. Mirror when you can
5. Offer your own shares
6. No premium links

Other than that, have fun, learn and take action!
Smile

Love
05-02-2014, 02:54 PM
RE:
Wish you multi-successes misterblack88, good tips NonConformer and uppastmidnight ;-)
5.gif
BBHF Torrent Tracker + Escrow services will be great for VIP GB's. It's more safe.
Take Action Today Before It's Too Late Happydance

14.gif