23.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

06-28-2011, 11:02 PM
RE: Guys we are getting busy now again!
Rockstar just a correction, imglory was already been COMPLETELY ripped and once complete its VISIBLE. Thus it is not in hidden mode already. :) its already been visible a few weeks from this http://bestblackhatforum.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=251

ADMIN right now was too busy ripping another vip forum, he hope to finish within this week.
Expect another more good stuffs. Once ADMIN was done completely ripping another vip forum, what is on the hidden mode will be unlock, then ADMIN will start again looking for another good vip forum to be ripped off, so expect that there will be a thousands of rare vip stuffs, unstoppable share as expected. Feel free to add more vip sites here you want being ripped, its all been forwarded to ADMIN lists. Thanks.
06-29-2011, 12:09 AM
(06-28-2011 11:02 PM)Lala Wrote:  Rockstar just a correction, imglory was already been COMPLETELY ripped and once complete its VISIBLE. Thus it is not in hidden mode already. :) its already been visible a few weeks from this http://bestblackhatforum.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=251

ADMIN right now was too busy ripping another vip forum, he hope to finish within this week.
Expect another more good stuffs. Once ADMIN was done completely ripping another vip forum, what is on the hidden mode will be unlock, then ADMIN will start again looking for another good vip forum to be ripped off, so expect that there will be a thousands of rare vip stuffs, unstoppable share as expected. Feel free to add more vip sites here you want being ripped, its all been forwarded to ADMIN lists. Thanks.
Wow but i had access to ImGlory few weeks ago but it was then now i want to see it fully functional.!!!!! 47happy

I also saw something called blackhat VIP is it interesting too lala?

And also lala please reccommend to admin to rip real hacking type of sites(Not hackforums) cos it would be a great addition to the supervip room lala 57yes

Admin rocks!!! 42rock
06-29-2011, 02:49 PM
Please post here the link to the hacking forum you wanna request.
TheDonator is pro when it comes to hacking vip sites cause i think almost all hack vip he has access on it, but anyway feel free to post the forum you want us be ripped off by us. Thanks.
06-29-2011, 05:41 PM
http://www.pakcyberarmy.net/
Their VIP and Ethical hacking class would be benificial for all the supervip members here.

I'll update you guys with more.
06-30-2011, 02:33 AM
blackhatbuzz should be in the waiting list..

and

lala can u rip forumzscript.org vip... they release all nulled in vip then to public..
26.gif
06-30-2011, 10:35 PM
Thanks a lot for the suggestion guys, i am about to finish another NEW forum that was been completely ripped. Will be unlock within 48 hours. Hoping to ripped completely as soon as possible Then i am going to ripped again another NEW vip forum to be added again in our supervip room! Another more VIP stuffs again for all of us :)
06-30-2011, 11:08 PM
(06-30-2011 10:35 PM)ADMINISTRATOR Wrote:  Thanks a lot for the suggestion guys, i am about to finish another NEW forum that was been completely ripped. Will be unlock within 48 hours. Hoping to ripped completely as soon as possible Then i am going to ripped again another NEW vip forum to be added again in our supervip room! Another more VIP stuffs again for all of us :)

Admin you never fail to suprise us man!!!!!! 42rock

Could you also rip Vitavee's site off. 10rofl

VIP site that everyone knows. 3wink
06-30-2011, 11:34 PM
Its about time we increasd the price of the vip access
07-01-2011, 02:37 AM (This post was last modified: 07-01-2011 02:39 AM by indonep.)
the list must be huge, when is new one comming...

Any admins can tell u have been gone with old one... New one Needed
07-03-2011, 08:02 PM
moneymakingdiscussion is not listed on the Supervip. why???
20.gif

61.gif