62.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

01-09-2014, 06:05 PM
Guide to set up facebook ads to get the cheapest traffic

Today, I will guide you how to optimize Facebook advertising .

You can earn traffic by making friend with many people or joining in groups, but it will take a lot of your time and efforts. The best solution is that you should use Facebook ads. I will guide you how to earn traffic from Facebook ads with the cheapest cost without using coupons. Believe in me because I have successfully managed to optimize cost per click less than 1 cent and you can also do like me after that you read this writing.

Let’s read more information below :

To advertise on Facebook, you need to have a Facebook account. You may have known this.

After having a Facebook account, you will create to a fanpage that relates to your website’s content or relate to your interested niche.

You should write about the description of fanpage that will attract people to press “Like” button. The cover and profile image should be also attractive and you should insert a clear message. If you do this well when using Facebook ads, you will attract a lot of likes with the cheapest cost.

Once you have a fanpage, you precede posting on that. Also, you can insert link to your website on per writing.

You post 10 articles or more, but those articles must be attractive to earn the highest conversion. After finishing a fanpage, you setup Facebook ads to increase and promote the likes for those articles.

First, if you want to advertise with the cheapest cost, you need Social Lead Freak software. You can watch the using guide and download
at here

Why must you use this software? The reason is that this software will help you find potential customers through keywords, and then it helps you import that Facebook ID into an ID list. You will upload this ID list Facebook ads to aim that your advertisement only display those walls, and this will help you earn a lot of likes and clicks per CPM – 1000 impression.

Once you have Social Software Lead Freak, you will create a Facebook ID list of the people that you want to display ads on their wall.

After having the Facebook ID list,
you begin uploading it on Facebook ID (you should use Google Chrome)

Watch the below video that guides you to upload Facebook ID and setup Facebook ads.

Some important recommendations when setup Facebook ads:

- You should setup Facebook ads to increase like (to generate traffic in the future ) and promote your fanpage posts ( to generate traffic for the present)

- You absolutely choose auction by cost per mille (CPM). Because this will help you save much money. For example : If you bid $1 per CPM, your ad reaches 100 clicks per CPM (if you have optimized to advertisement at the best level), so you just spend $0.01 per click. Or you have not optimized yet the advertisement, you just get 5 clicks per CPM, and you will spend $0.2 per click. Or if you bid by CPC, you will spend $1 per click.

Ok, you just need to apply what I have written; your advertisement cost will be saved a lot.

Wish you success !

01-18-2014, 03:46 PM
RE:
Facebook is the best way to marketing so we should promote our bussiness on Facebook. :)
02-04-2014, 01:42 AM
RE:
Hey zuchuvn,

Yep! FB is a good network but BBHF Ins't a good site to promote your affiliated link...

79.gif