58.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

01-26-2015, 04:08 AM
Guide on Updating Your Cracked SENuke Crx
This is a my first post and I'm very thankful for those on this forum who are offering their time to crack this tool. I wouldn't mind contributing the developers of this great tool but in my personal opinion $120-$150 subscription is a steal. I did a research and some try and error and I found out a proper way to upgrade the software every time you download a new cracked version.

From your older version those are the files you want to backup:

Folders: Avatars, Config, DatabaseBackups, Templates, Tools, Zipcodes
Files: rtdb,Senuke.Old.Settings,Senuke.Settings,SENukeDB

The Config folder, you need to "copy and paste" (but do not replace) into the newest Senuke version folder. This way you are only adding your UserDefined files (custom websites).

For the rest of the folder and files mentioned above, you can Copy, Paste and Replace.

By reading the Senuke download threads I also found out that is a good practice to delete the Senuke Recovery exe the "Scripts" folder, since the User Portal won't work, and having this folder will give you problems on loading the software.

Thanks again for the crackers. If anyone know a better way or any other tips, I would love to hear.

Peace
02-22-2015, 06:04 AM
RE:
this is valid for senuke 32 bit?
03-03-2015, 01:20 PM
RE:
You want to save money? Senuke is already installed in VPS with many other SEO tools. Buying VPS, owning SEO tools at http://cheapseovps.net

49.gif