23.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

03-25-2014, 03:47 PM
Greetings and Introduction
Hello members. Because I am new I know I'll begin with noob status, so I want to tell you a little about myself and what I do. I am an established member on a few IM related sites and have enjoyed the friends, contacts and working relationships I have made, and look forward to doing the same here.
My work/career involves Investigation Services and Information, and have established an excellent rep across the USA with legal professionals, investigators, business owners and other various people and entities.
I facilitate information and solutions for clients with complex needs and situations. I guess I would say I am the "go to" guy when clients need answers to difficult situations. I'm very humble, but I am the BEST at what I do, and it's opened doors in various ways along the way. I work from home, and as technology and the web have affected the way business is done, I have worked with clients building their web presence, growing their network and finding new opportunities. I'm results driven, motivated and think "out of the box"
I've drastically reduced my investigative work and migrated to working with clients to develop their business, grow sales/revenue. I'm always open to new opportunities, and an excellent resource when you need results.
I look forward to meeting some of you, and I apologize if this intro was too long =)
03-29-2014, 04:58 PM
RE:
welcome to the forum! you say you're humble but brag at being the best? nice going. you obviously don't know the meaning about being humble. here's your second chance....
You can't live a perfect day without doing something for someone that can never repay you
03-29-2014, 06:49 PM (This post was last modified: 03-29-2014 06:49 PM by vicky70.)
RE:
Hello Innovative!
Welcome to the BEST SHARE and CARE forum.
we would like if you share your experiences with us so we can take benefits from your knowledge.
Thanks
03-29-2014, 09:24 PM
RE:
Welcome to the forum!
03-31-2014, 06:06 AM
RE:
welcomeeeeeeee on our forummmmmmm
74.gif

62.gif