50.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

06-30-2011, 10:15 PM
Greeting from Bulgaria
Hi all,

I'm glad to join your forum. It looks really good. I'm not newbie at all, I know some stuff 3wink I'm also owner of sport betting site and all the time I was trying to make money with it and became free person. I mean no 9-18 job, no bosses over my head and etc.
I was VIP in BHT, but I'm deeply disappointed. Most of the time tools are not working,poor vip download section, so before couple of hours I cancel my subscription. I'm planing to buy VIP access here and hope the tools works most of the time.Are here any Bulgarians? or any Balkan people,feel free to ask me friend request. Other countries ppl are welcome too :D

Cheers

Gaumberg
06-30-2011, 10:51 PM
RE: Greeting from Bulgaria
Hello bro, i am 100% sure that upgrading your account to get access in our supervip room is the best cheapest investment you gonna ever make in your entire life. Why? cause there are more than thousands of expensive vip stuffs inside, ranging from expensive courses, ebook, tools/software. rare vip methods, exploits, etc.
Upgrading your account is a one time payment, and its very cheap, considered that you will get LIFETIME VIP plus get to access all the VIP forum, you will never get bored inside supervip room,and whats more was that i will continue to ripped more and more vip forum for everybody's sake! Expect more from me,from us. I am speaking on my behalf, i wont fail you guys. Ask any supervip members here if it is really worth upgrading or not if in doubt. I wont take long now guys, cause i still need to completely ripped this NEW vip forum that will be added in supervip room, i was about to finish this, and will be unlock and visible again to all supervip members. After that i am going to ripped again NEW vip forum to be added in our supervip room. So please suggest more vip forums to be ripped so the happiness wont stop :)
Thank You. take Care everyone.
06-30-2011, 11:20 PM
Thanks bro. I hope the tools are working in the VIP room,because I need to make backlinks almost everyday to keep ranking my site for 40k searches per month keyword.
I'm really appreciate about what you are doing here. Keep it up and don't disappoint your users.

Cheers

Gaumberg
06-30-2011, 11:50 PM
Welcome bro. No worry our vip is not the same from blackhatteam, and i assure you this there are lot of tools working inside, and there's more to be added. more and more :)
I was also planning to invite some of the good developers and crackers i know so in this way we can come up here with our own tools but for now this was just a plan but i have assigned some of my mods to do this for now, i'll focus in ripping more more more ripping vip forums,vip stuffs to be added in our supervip room.

17.gif