5.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

12-18-2011, 11:41 PM
Great Ideas - READ IT!
Hi I have couple great ideas in my opinion. Hope you feel the same way about it. Sorry for the english spelling errors. It's not my first language but I try ti learn it every day :)

Recently admins had taked down the need to post to unlock the content. For some reasons this is great becouse saves time but it will bring down the amount of posts in threads.

BBHF is a great source of online products and has everything before evey other forum (thats why ppl are leeching us). I have a idea to thank thread-makers, contributors and uploders for their hard work.

Giving +rep for content would be to much and would lower the importance of +rep points.

BUt....

Blocking content (links) in exchange for clicking "thanks" would be great way for thanking uploaders for their effort in making theis forum the best on the net :)

This also would help to track pprl who leach us.. Like track the threads they thanked and threads posted on other forums.

thats the first idea :D

My another idea it to make a box over shoutbox with countdown timer to the date of the release of the SSS section. This would bring up the excitment of users and everybody would feel the anticipation of this great release day :D

Another thing is that we get so overloaded with content that we don't have the time to communicate with each other, exchange ideas, talk in general and connect. I'm sure that we have on this board many valuable people but we don't have the time to talk or just came up with some ventures and ideas.

I hope that in this thread every member of this forum would put some time to write a responce with their own ideas and thoughts about this topic.

We need to start talking, put some work on some ideas. Build some ventures. Make this forum better and better every day.

Don't stop sharing you content... share some Heart too :)

Hope you have awesome {life|day|time} :D
12-19-2011, 06:57 PM
RE: Great Ideas - READ IT!
lol, same thing in super vip section and tons of replies there eh? :)..
12-20-2011, 03:15 PM
RE: Great Ideas - READ IT!
Nice ideas...I read out your interesting and informative post,nice.I'm totally agree with you.Thanks for sharing this informative post.I like it....Keep it up...

6.gif