31.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

02-04-2019, 10:14 AM
RE: Grabbing every F4LT course ?!?
All that has been explained in this thread remains correct;
Except for this detail, which (IMO) has changed=>
Udemy 'courses' recently have become significantly LOWER in quality.

It amazes me that authors make these mumbling, barely audible things with background music and loud noises with their incomprehensible accents - claiming that the abortion they made is made in 'english'.

Be wary - that is my advice - and ALWAYS check out the preview before grabbing any.
If the preview looks like it is just some carefully made PLR - chances are it is being used to obscure how poor the rest of the thing actually IS.

Sometimes I will grab an obviously very badly made thing there just to check it all out, mark it as done and give it the well deserved 1-star review WITH text to make that clear.
This seems to be the only way to discourage such horrible quality there - and even so I am uncertain if anything will help, really - except for exercising caution on one's own.
I totally despise board spammers and spambots !!!
02-05-2019, 01:00 AM
Good reasonable points Mr. Smithnowt
And that´s just WHY I spent about an hour Every Day in order to check this beloved Forum and grab the latest F4LT and Free spare coupons send by Udemy instructors.

So I can check the quality of the course / instructor and follow him / her for upcoming courses they might have release in the future; and of course to support the good one from the mediocre stuff.
02-05-2019, 02:46 AM
To be honest here, I really watch how much time the course consumes,how much of the subject is covered and most importantly how the content is presented(communication skills of instructor,slides,animated,theory,show how's done) for the first three or four videos to decide if I want to watch all videos or all that I have enrolled for is garbage.

85.gif