34.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

03-06-2014, 05:25 PM
Got money to spend but need guidance
Hey guys, I'm pretty exhausted from reading about 300 + ebooks of peoples recycled methods that they are selling due to them being saturated or plainly not working anymore.I have started a site selling affiliate products which just went no where for me (Bad niche).My site gets views but no sales, so I'll just keep it up for w/e.I wanted to start up a new one but before doing so i thought id try my luck here to see if any one is feeling generous.After all every successful IM was in my shoes at some point running into a war with no gun.Anyways, to me it looks like most of the new guys/girls trying to get into IM fail due to an information over load.I definitely suffered from that my first 2 months.I'm done running around like a dog in heat!

Atm I have 300 bucks i can shell out but could really use some guidance from a member here.I could do this blindly and attempt to do it on my own but i know its going to take a lot of trial and error if i go about it that way.If some one thinks they will have time to point me in the right direction or help get me on my feet that would mean the world to me.looking forward to hearing back from you guys!
03-10-2014, 02:56 AM
RE:
I am myself too seeking the same help
I have money to shed too but need guidance
03-21-2014, 12:52 AM
RE:
Try to investing in some legit ptc sites.
03-21-2014, 01:01 AM
RE:
Go with android apps, youll make your money back in no time
03-21-2014, 01:24 AM (This post was last modified: 03-21-2014 01:24 AM by CallmeReaz.)
RE:
Learn CPA as much as you can. :D Invest and Get Double, Triple and moreeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee. CPA will be best. Good luck.. Don't invest anything, before learn properly.
44.gif
04-16-2014, 03:31 PM
RE:
(03-21-2014 01:24 AM)CallmeReaz Wrote:  Learn CPA as much as you can. :D Invest and Get Double, Triple and moreeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee. CPA will be best. Good luck.. Don't invest anything, before learn properly.

Thank you! Me too I am in the same situation, I'm learning CPA step by step now! will make my move soon.
04-16-2014, 10:32 PM
RE:
(03-21-2014 01:24 AM)CallmeReaz Wrote:  Learn CPA as much as you can. :D Invest and Get Double, Triple and moreeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee. CPA will be best. Good luck.. Don't invest anything, before learn properly.
Hello Reaz, thanks for the heads up. Can you recommend a good resource to start learning about CPA pls?

Or can anyone?

Thanks,
Ducane
04-17-2014, 01:06 AM
RE:
Cpa superstars is on this forum somewhere. Id go with that first,i really enjoyed it
04-17-2014, 03:51 AM
RE:
learn about email marketing and promote affiliate product or your own product..best and quick way to make money.
GET ACCESS TO THE BEST 35+ SEO AND SPY TOOLS https://tracking100.page.link/allimtools
04-20-2014, 03:23 PM
RE:
be sure to learn properly first, before investing anything good luck.
62.gif

53.gif