49.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

09-23-2014, 09:48 PM
Google penalty for using BH-Tools?!
Hey guys,

there's a ranking problem with one of my travel blog sites. I started in 2013 and build up a lot of serious and unique content. I used 2second tier to build links but the site doesnt rank well. Only 3. Page for the main keyword. Some other niche keywords on first or second, but only around 5 to 10 unique visitors each day.

See the pictures for more information:

[Image: decrease_in_google.png]
[Image: majestic_seo_link_profile.png]

Then I want to improve the rankings and started with the tool nohandsseo and senuke for some bookmarks. All directly reffered to my money site. I think that resulted in a penalty by google...

What do you think went wrong?
How can I fix it?
Or is this domain now destroyes? Can I copy my content on a new domain (I also have a very similar one) and start again?

Thanks for any advice in advance!
09-23-2014, 11:27 PM
RE:
You need to down load OMG. And study it has helped me on my SEO journey.
09-24-2014, 12:42 AM
RE:
With OMG you mean this program? http://omgmachines.com I think its yours?

I m more interested in the case posted above than a hole program...
09-25-2014, 11:44 PM
RE:
If many links were automatically built in poor tier 2 sites, no doubt you will get a penalty.
09-26-2014, 01:13 AM
RE:
Senuke left an obvious footprint and google sussed it. Diversify your anchor text more. In fact, diversify everything more. What were you bookmarking exactly? The homepage url? Too obvious.

Article, web 2.0, social network links for T1. Then link to these with bookmarks for those, using a Tier 1-2, so you have a mix of pr1+ blog comments and microblogs and guestbooks linking to that Tier.

You will need to read up on the proper tier building. With 20K+ backlinks, im betting a huge portion of these are no follow, which is messing up your juice. You might be better of cloning the site and starting over with a healthier backling profile. The effort to undo the penalty probably isnt worth it. You can get back up there and better in a few months. You may indeed find your keyword rankings stagnate to a particular position and wont budge. This is where the extra education and time comes in. Try youtube videos, pinterest and other platforms with a more manual approach if a KW wont budge. Link from a YT channel to your page. Rank the video, you rank the page.

Good luck.
73.gif

24.gif