34.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

09-14-2017, 05:34 PM
Google SEO vs Bing SEO
What is the main difference in between google seo and bing seo ?
09-19-2017, 09:43 PM
RE: Google SEO vs Bing SEO
I even don't the difference between this 2. But always interested to know more about this. Thanks!
09-20-2017, 05:56 AM
I believe one difference between the two is that Apple mobile voice search shows up in Bing search.
09-22-2017, 04:00 PM
I think main difference is google seo is very hard task now a days compare than bing seo.
10-02-2017, 01:45 PM
I think that the main difference is about the ranking algorithms each search engine used.
32.gif
10-07-2017, 08:46 PM
Got It, Thanks for replying the valuable information.
10-08-2017, 02:03 AM (This post was last modified: 10-08-2017 02:08 AM by imgamekc.)
One thing you need to be aware of is simply trying to set up and test a page for a very low level keyword.. and then begin adding things like named images, back links, inner page links , embed a video.. as google loves youtube links as they own them. Where as they might not have as much authority on Bing. Google loves its own back links such as links from docs, maps and so forth.. So try to figure out the Bing aspect before adding googles links. By adding something over time you can kind of know what is more weighted by Bing. The concern is that Bing has much smaller traffic search pool compared to Google. Bing seems to prefer more content then back link structures. Just be sure there is a decent number of searches so you don't build out a few pages and find out your keywords have less then 100 searches a month or something along those lines. If you choose keywords with say 1,000 or more searches it will simply take more to rank them and competition maybe out there for those keywords.
10-16-2017, 03:24 PM
Not a much a difference. You can refer this https://patch.com/connecticut/orange/the...algorithms
10-21-2017, 04:46 AM
Google SEO is very impotent because 90% search traffic come from google. I don't have much knowledge about Bing SEO but always interested to know more about this.
10-29-2017, 01:35 AM
In simple word Bing is super easy to rank when compare to google. With few backlinks you can do that. Try tired link building with gsa search engine ranker and you will see what i am saying.

It's a different story and much harder with google. But super easy with bing .
22.gif

17.gif