6.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

06-13-2012, 06:49 AM
Google Really Pisses me Off
Long story short, my website has made about $13k in 2 months......We're relying on Google Adwords for our sales. Yesterday, we made $19 and traffic and sales completely died. I logged into our adwords account and it's frozen pending Google Review.

The sad this is we are 100% legit with this site, no blackhat, nothing shady, nothing. I HATE Google.
06-13-2012, 08:40 PM
RE: Google Really Pisses me Off
wow it is really sad.did you get any message from them?
06-14-2012, 06:47 AM
Only message I got was thanking me for my patience and my account was under review....it's now been under review for 3 days. I moved all my ads to Bing and Facebook. We did get a sole sale yesterday, I just need to find out where it came from. Google has screwed me over numerous times with 0 explanation or cause.
06-15-2012, 11:31 AM
By the grace of Zeus, they unlocked my account? Everything is operating and fine now....very odd....they wouldn't tell me what they were "investigating"?
07-06-2012, 04:32 AM
Google Really Pisses me Off
Good to hear you're back in business.

Big G did something similar to one of my client's accounts. All marketing was meant for local lead generation, no sales, and we were rockin' it for over 2 years when all of a sudden the leads stopped.

No email, no nothing from Google.

The "investigation" took a month and a half before we were cleared of committing any dastardly deeds.

And even though we were back in business like nothing ever happened, I keep that incident fresh in the back of my mind with all my clients, so we're not solely dependent on Google... just in case.
40.gif

9.gif