70.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

01-23-2019, 03:58 PM
Google_Bot/nokia5233 are PERMANENTLY BANNED NOW and several others too!
Google_Bot/nokia5233 are PERMANENTLY BANNED NOW and several others too for gb hijacking. thank you for the proof (you know who you are) so this time i will make this PERMANENT!!! Be warned on others!!!
So in any case if one of these member i just banned now join your BSO or GB, be warned if they rejoin your BSO/GB with different account.

Time to clean the gb lovers group and make it hard of them to come back.
Make it impossible to join without a referrer coming from a member that has GB lovers access, if you served as a referrer and the one you refer got caught, i will ban the referrer too, and who vouch for that members that was been banned. so careful if new member join the gb lovers and you acting as their referrer you will also be penalized for their actions.

There is no second chances once get caught.
It is 2019 now and strictly banning some of these hijackers, pm spammers, etc for real.

Ps:
and to other violators,
If your not ban yet, don't be confident. It just a matter of time i gather a solid proof. A ban time will hit you soon, so just comply with the rules.

Cheers,
Omni Potens
Bringing you the
LATEST and FRESH DOWNLOADS
Everyday!!! Love
>>> CLICK <<<
REVIEW and MIRRORS are much appreciated!!! Cool
01-23-2019, 04:24 PM
RE: Google_Bot/nokia5233 are PERMANENTLY BANNED NOW and several others too!
What is gb hijacking?
01-23-2019, 04:40 PM
(01-23-2019 04:24 PM)quijibo Wrote:  What is gb hijacking?

BSO/Gb hijacking is if you bought from any bso/gb starter here, then reselling it on your own site, or on other site. This include purposely attacking on bso/gb thread bad comments against bso/gb starter. Other forms are sending pm on other members telling them to buy from you rather than buying from him/her.

Cheers,
Omni Potens
Bringing you the
LATEST and FRESH DOWNLOADS
Everyday!!! Love
>>> CLICK <<<
REVIEW and MIRRORS are much appreciated!!! Cool
01-28-2019, 01:23 AM
Great Move :)

26.gif