40.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

12-15-2017, 11:25 AM
Gmail Account Problem : both exist and not exist
I'm having a strange problem with one of my Gmail accounts. When I attempt to login it indicates that the account doesn't exist. Now if I try to setup a new account using the same username, it tells me that the username is already taken.
How is it possible to have an account both exist and not exist?

Other points:
1) My cell phone associated with the gmail account is no longer active
2) The Google Voice number associated with the gmail account is still good. However, all voice and text messages goes directly into the gmail account that I'm having problems with.

Any suggestions or help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance!
12-17-2017, 02:55 AM
RE: Gmail Account Problem : both exist and not exist
what was the time frame between the last time you logged in and the last time you tried to log in and couldn't? was it over a year?

did you have pop set up for that account? if so, you might want to try logging in from a third party program
You can't live a perfect day without doing something for someone that can never repay you
12-17-2017, 11:37 PM
I think you (or maybe someone else, who had access to your account, perhaps even a hacker)might have accidentally (or intentionally) deleted your account.
Unfortunately you are unable to access your account nor able to register the same email.
12-17-2017, 11:38 PM
I think you (or maybe someone else, who had access to your account, perhaps even a hacker)might have accidentally (or intentionally) deleted your account.
That is why, unfortunately you are unable to access your account nor able to register the same email.

31.gif