63.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

01-06-2014, 01:10 AM
GhostCPA Help Needed
Hi Wonderful People,

I am tired to create iframe campaigns in Ghostcpa But it's not working. Does anyone using GhostCPA? If yes please
give me your skype and help me please.

You guys are super rock and I know you guys will help me.

Thanks ;)
01-16-2014, 04:47 AM
RE:
my campaign is working but thing is that it will be show in only the country where is your offer from.
03-01-2014, 08:55 PM
RE:
I tried it.. but not working exactly.
03-08-2014, 03:23 AM
RE:
it will work NEED to configure correctly see http://ghostcpa.kbcregistrations.com/users/login/ i have create the login if your database is not connected then connect it. also you will get two codes one you need to give in head section and second where you want to iframe the page section. enjoy buddy
04-06-2014, 03:01 AM
RE:
Hi Dear Friends,

Can anyone provide me the working ghostcpa. i have downloaded several nulled/cracked version but none of them is working.

Please provide me the one working version which you guys are using.
I shall be very grateful to you.
waiting for your cooperative response.
Thank you.
42.gif
04-07-2014, 03:13 AM
RE: GhostCPA Help Needed
(01-06-2014 01:10 AM)promoters2 Wrote:  Hi Wonderful People,

I am tired to create iframe campaigns in Ghostcpa But it's not working. Does anyone using GhostCPA? If yes please
give me your skype and help me please.

You guys are super rock and I know you guys will help me.

Thanks ;)
you have to figure out which version of wordpress is ghost cpa is compatible with. I have made that same mistake of loading up my wordpress blogs with all kind of plugins, but not all plugins were not compatible with the version of wordpress that I was using.like i was using wordpress v3.8.1 I had a plugin cb press that only work up to the wordpress version 3.5.2, I hope that this info help a bit.
Cool
04-07-2014, 03:43 AM
RE:
Ghost CPA doesnt work properly beyond WP ver 3.3.2 Its quite an old program now and behaves unpredictably in later WP versions

55.gif