35.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

11-14-2013, 03:26 AM
Get new download links from A LOT of products and files
Hey there people,

Do you know me? I guess I'm already buried under the ground and covered by a lot of new, great members. I am slightly coming back to BBHF and will participate in more things. To start with, I will make new download links for everyone who needs a download where I'm involved with. So all my old threads or posts on threads that provide a download link or just indicate that I had downloaded the product/file, can be uploaded again!
All my new uploads will also be uploaded to a direct download website where MIRROR MAKERS can get access to. That way my uploads will never get lost.

Don't we know each other and are you a great member? Just tell a little bit about yourself so we can get to know each other a bit, sharing is caring ;)

Cheers!
11-17-2013, 12:30 AM
RE:
You can see my threads here:
http://bestblackhatforum.com/search.php?...&uid=18297

You can see my posts here:
http://bestblackhatforum.com/search.php?...&uid=18297
11-17-2013, 03:30 PM
RE:
Welcome back! As I have observed, many BBHF SUPER VIP members already left this forum. (especially nullers/crackers)
I don't know the exact reason but I hope they will be back soon just like you.
Regards,

Premier
11-18-2013, 10:21 AM
RE:
Well, I've been a VIP for a few months now and I provide services to local businesses
throughout North America. Therefore I am always on the lookout to try new apps and
gather new information and marketing methods.
I'm not a techie at all and I still have no clue how to upload items to make them available
for other members but I do have a shit load of stuff.
I look forward to getting to know you better from here on out and wish you all the best
here at the forum!
PS-I have been a member here since 2011.....
11-18-2013, 08:41 PM
RE:
Hi Killerkash,

When you have like really a multiple GBs, I can help you to make it available to the members.
When you have just a few GB in total, I'd suggest you upload the items by yourself.
You can PM me if you want me to help you getting your stuff online for other members, that would be easier I think.

Cheers
17.gif
11-20-2013, 12:37 AM
RE:
I'm always willing to share and trade information and products with people also.

21.gif